Moving in

The Forger family are happily sitting at the table, smiling at one another.

Everyone has a side they don't show anyone else. To their friends, their significant others, or even their families. They hide what they're truly feeling through fake smiles or bravado, to keep their identities secret.

Behind Yor are multiple bodies, and under Loid's chair are many spy gears along with masks for disguise. Standing behind y/n, Mesanychta is in a fighting position, ready to brawl. Anya looks around her, seeing the things the other three are trying to hide.

 That is how the world keeps up the appearance of its temporary peace. In an era in which the nations of the world are waging a fierce war of information just out of sight, two countries were at odds with each other. Ostania, in the east, was secretly plotting to start a war. Westalis, in the west, wanted to put a stop to those plans. In order to keep an eye on the actions of a leading figure in Ostania's government, Westalis set Operation Strix in motion. The one tasked with this operation is the skilled agent, Twilight. The mission given to the master of disguise with a hundred faces was...to start a family.

As the moving truck drives away, Yor looks at her boxes, then at the apartment. The door opens and Yor looks to see Loid in casual clothing walking out. He smiles as he walks down the steps. "Is this everything you own?" He asks her. "Yes." 

It's not very much.

 A figure bolts out the door and gets in front of Yor, surprising both adults. The figure turns out to be y/n as she bows to the woman. "We're happy to have you, Ms. Yor. Please let me help you with your boxes." She says and approaches the stack.

Yor blushes and waves her hands frantically. "There's no need to do that!" Loid places a hand on Yor's shoulder to stop her from continuing.  "She's been excited about your arrival. You should've seen her ask me how our date went." He tells her and Yor watches y/n carry three heavy boxes with ease, happily humming to herself.

Later that day, the three are unpacking the bedroom boxes. Yor holds up a blanket and pillow, covering half of her face. "Um, Loid... about the sleeping arrangements..." She starts bashfully. Loid walks in with another box as he answers. "We'll be sleeping in separate rooms of course." He says simply. "We'll share one for appearances anytime we have guests over."

Yor lifts her head to show a bit of her face. "R-right." She says, smiling. Anya walks up to Yor and holds her arms out. "Welcome to Anya's house!" She announces cheerfully. Yor giggles. "Thank you for the lovely welcome, Miss Anya." She says and looks to y/n, who's still carrying boxes. "And thank you for the help, Miss y/n."

Y/n shakes her head. "Please, call me y/n. I don't deserve such formalities from someone like you, Ms. Yor." She tells the woman, whose blush increases. "If that's so, feel free to call me mom if it's alright with you." She offers.

Y/n's eyes widen and she looks down at the ground. "A-alright... mom." She says the last word quietly before rushing off to Yor's new room.

Flowers bloom around Yor and she smiles widely.

That was so cute!

This house is home to a rather unusual family. The father, Loid, is a psychiatrist. His true identity: a spy. Code name: Twilight. The mother, Yor Forger, is a civil servant who works at city hall. Her true identity: an assassin. Code name: Thorn Princess. The eldest child, Y/n Forger, top student of her previous schooling and entering Eden College. Her true identity: a superhero. Code name: Mesanychta. The youngest child, Anya Forger. Her true identity: a telepath.

"I'm so happy to have a mama now!" Anya shouts happily and Yor repeats mama. Anya picks up a small box and she says, "I'm gonna help!"

Loid speaks up, grabbing Yor's attention. "Oh, right. By the way..." He pulls out a marriage certificate. "I had a friend of mine who's a judge make it so we got married a year ago."