New clothes

"Sorry, you had to do this on your day off." Mom apologizes as we wait for Anya. Dad shakes his head at this. "It's quite all right. This is something we need to do."

"My going-out clothes are so cute!" Anya squeals, catching our attention. We watch as she shows off her wear to the tailor. "They fit perfectly! This shop is great! I love it!" She says, twirling around as the tailor thanks the little one. 

"This is my first ooting in my going-out clothes," Anya says, clasping her hands together. The tailor leans down to Anya's level. "Then this must be a day of celebration.

"A day to celebrate this ooting!" Anya shouts, throwing her hands up. "In that case, we can stop by a photography studio next," Dad suggests.

"Yor, dear. Right, this way." A woman motions and Mom chirps, "Coming." Dad and I follow after Mom to see the tailor setting down a blue cloth. "If you're looking for a semi-formal dress, I think this color would do nicely." The woman explains. "What do you think?"

"I'd honestly prefer a black or red dress," Yor says staring at the cloth. "Really? I think this would look nice on you, Yor." The tailor hums and pulls out another color. "Then how about this?"

Judging from her lack of luggage, I thought she had no interest in clothes.

"I see you're particular about matching colors," Dad notes aloud and Mom turns to him. "No... I wouldn't say that."

This color is lovely, but I'm worried that blood splatters would be too noticeable.

3rd POV

After a while, the family leaves the shop and walks off. The older woman leans toward her coworker. "Looks like Yor finally found someone nice." She says and the younger woman sighs. "Hopefully they last. Having a child already is an instant no for me, though."

BACK TO YOU

"Looks like the extra outfits will be ready for the interview, too," Dad announces, smiling down at Mom who looks embarrassed. "I'm so sorry to have you get so many." She apologizes. Dad tilts his head downward. "Well, you look nice in colors besides red and black. We'll be going out more often, too." Dad tells Mom, who blushes more at this.

My face begins to hurt as I hold back from smiling so wide, so I don't look creepy. I feel happy that this is going well, but I keep quiet for fear that I might ruin this tender moment.

"You're a regular at that shop, aren't you?" Dad asks. "I'm sure we'll continue to shop there, so next time, we should tell them we're married."

Mom nods, and an idea flashes in Dad's mind. "Oh! You should probably wear that ring for the photo." He brings up and Yor looks nervous. "Are you sure, Loid? I don't wanna ruin the ring."

Dad shakes his head and pulls out a familiar piece of jewelry, to which I light up at the sight. Dad gently takes Mom's hand and slips the diamond on her hand. Mom's face turns into a tomato, and she smiles widely. 

I clench my teeth, happy that I was blessed to see a cute sight, and we continue our way.

We soon reach the photography studio, and our turn comes. We all position ourselves with Mom on the chair and we stand to the side of it, making ourselves looking presentable.