Study study study

Loid, Anya, and y/n were seated at the table at home while Yor is dusting the room. The two girls are doing their homework. While y/n was able to speed through her subjects, Anya was stuck on one of her math, even when Loid was trying to explain it to her. "That makes the denominator three, and you get one-third. Which means you have three-thirds, which is equal to one. Simple right?"

Anya's brain malfunctions and she feels dizzy, which is noticed by Yor and Y/n. "L-Loid, why don't you both take a break?" Yor asks and Loid shakes his head. "Absolutely not. She has to learn at least this much by today. Y/n looks up from her paper. "It's best to rest the mind after heavy thinking, it's best to go at a pace where not only she is comfortable, but where she can process and remember the information." Loid huffs at this.

The incident with Damian the other day... the friendship scheme that was meant to bring us closer to the Desmonds... completely fell apart. Which means with Anya, we need to go with the orthodox method of Plan A and boost its chances of success as much as possible. While y/n has a high chance with both options, I can't rely solely on her.  I want them to be somewhat on the same level, they have potential, I and need to make sure to have Anya reach it and not forget to encourage y/n's journey. They are both vital to this mission.

"If you don't finish this, you don't get to watch your spy cartoon tonight," Loid tells Anya, sure that this will motivate her, and he was right. Anya looks at Loid with a horrified look and Loid points at a question. "Well? What's the answer here?" Anya looks down at the paper, an idea on her mind.

I'll finish this quickly by finishing Papa's mind.

"Come on, you use this formula here..." Loid goes on as Anya tunes into his mind.

In order to get the Stella needed to become an Imperial Scholar, there are other methods such as excelling in sports or doing community service. But in order to halt getting Tonitrus Bolts from bad grades or being expelled from them, we need to get her academic spells up. I could enter the faculty room and alter documents...

Anya gets dizzy by her father's thought process going quickly and Yor notices this. "Are you okay, Miss Anya?" She asks worriedly, giving Anya another idea. 

I will read Mama's mind.

Anya looks at Yor over her shoulder, tears in her eyes. "Mama, this question..." Yor bends down and smiles brightly. "Let's think it over together." She takes a look at the paper.

Let's see... the denominator is five, so that's one split into five. Um... to make this easier to understand, let's rip out four limbs of a torso... Oh, but then the head gets in the way. Um... 5...5... Doesn't 5 look like an S?

Anya drops her pencil in shock at what her mom is thinking. She goes to retrieve it, but she falls to her hands and knees. Yor quickly rushes to the pinkette's side. "Are you all right, Miss Anya?!"

"What's wrong? Well? Why can't you solve this?" Loid asks, not getting up from his seat.

I honestly can't figure out what it is she can't understand.

Anya rushes off to her room, shouting, "I don't wanna study!" Loid bolts up from his seat to follow her. "Hey, wait a minute!" Y/n is quick to follow after the blonde. "Hang on, Dad!"

Loid stops and looks back, surprised to see y/n a little red on her face and her jaw clenched. "You can't just say that to a kid! She's not gonna understand everything in one explanation, you need to find the level of ground her understanding is. You could use her likes and dislikes to increase her understanding of subjects! What you're doing is making her think that she's stupid when she's not, she has a different way of thinking, and making her feel stupid will make you feel frustrated! You hear me?!" She clenches her hands to either side of her waist as she yells out. "You need to understand your daughter and not make her feel like some test subject!"