A little snack

Dad walks out of the room and looks over his shoulder. "I'll come to get your boxes once they're empty."

Not long after, Anya and y/n's eyes go wide at the flattening cardboard boxes flying to the door. Not too long, Yor leans out the doorway and announces, "Loid, I've got everything put away."

Loid turns back with a smile. "You're quite efficient." He walks back into the room and notices a framed picture. "Ah, this must be your younger brother." He notes and examines it. "Oh, yes," Yor confirms.

"You said he's also a civil servant?" He asks. "Yes. He seems quite busy lately, so I've only spoken to him on the phone." The woman explains. "It seems you two are quite similar." Loid hums in thought. "I should properly introduce myself once Anya and y/n's entrance exam is over." 

Yor looks at Yor shyly. "Um, Loid. About that... I don't have anything suitable to wear to this interview..." She admits. "Then let's go to the tailor today." Loid brings up.

 As Anya looks at the room in awe, she notices a small box in the corner. The little girl quickly gets to the box, repeating helping under her breath.

Yor notices this and rushes over. "M-miss Anya, I'll take care of that!"

I have my work weapons and poison powerful enough to kill an elephant in there.

Anya's face morphs into a look of shock and she immediately backs away.

 The family is now gathered in the kitchen, doing their own things "Can I get you something, Loid?" Yor asks. "Some coffee, please. Black." He requests. "I want hot cocoa!" Anya jumps up and down. "With sugar and milk." Loid says and Anya replies, "That's the stuff!" "Would you like one, y/n?" Yor asks and y/n nods. "Yes, ma'am."

The table is set with hot drinks and delicious sweets made by y/n and Loid. Yor holds her hands together. "They look amazing. Are those cookies and (favorite sweets) homemade?"

"It's actually my first time making cookies," Loid explains. "I just followed a recipe from a cookbook, so they should be decent. Y/n here, though knows her way around baking. I'm sure you'll love hers." Y/n blushes and scratches her cheek as she looks away. "I just used my knowledge in my home economics classes." 

Yor quickly takes a cookie and an f/s while saying thank you. She takes a bite out of each. She holds a hand to her mouth. "They're wonderful! You two really are amazing cooks!"

Y/n looks away to hopefully hide her blush. "I'm not that good, really." She insists. Anya holds up her hand. "I helped bake the cookies!" She informs Yor who smiles. "Oh, I see."

Y/n and Loid remember Anya trying to stir the bowl, but the flour makes its way into her nose. She sneezes and causes the flour to coat her face into a shade of ghost white. "After you got covered in flour and got in my way, you just snacked on some peanuts." Loid blatantly reveals.

Yor giggles at this and y/n leans to the pinkette as she grabs her cup. "I'll show you what I know, Anya, don't worry." She assures her younger sister. Loid sets his cup down. "Once we're settled in, let's begin.