Chapter 2

River's P.O.V.

when i got out of the shower they were still streaming, but i was tired so i went and laid down on matt's bed. i always fall asleep first so i know where to go when they are hanging out.

when it hits eleven i put my phone on matt's charger. i put on his ransom hoodie and curl under the covers.
i soon fall asleep as i can here them all yelling down the hall from me.

***

"riv wake up babes" i hear matt say copying me. "why i'm tired?" i ask with my eyes still closed. "i know, but we have to film" he says "film without me" i say opening my eyes.

"the fans want you in it" he says leaning down and kissing my forehead. i smile and he takes my hand helping me sit up. it takes me a minute to adjust because my head is fuzzy.

when i'm back to normal i stand up, i slip on my fluffy birkenstocks chris bought me and i stand up. matt has my phone in one hand and the other he is holding my hand walking me down the hall.

when we get to nicks room everyone is waiting for us. "and here wakes the alligator" chris says and we all laugh. "okay chris i think your more tired than i am" i say and he laughs.

when everyone is ready we head to the car, matt and i sit up front of course. i hook my phone up to the aux and play chase atlantic. "can we get coffee?" i ask holding matt's hand.

he nods his head and starts the drive. he goes straight to dunkin' donuts because that's my favorite coffee place. he knows me so well. when we get there we all walk in.

we order our drinks and wait. i ordered a regular iced coffee with caramel drizzle. we sit at a table and the girl soon calls our name. "thank you" i say and give her a tip.

"you kids have a goodnight" she says and i smile at her. when we get outside chris starts running around the parking lot like a two year old. nick of course starts running after him.

i put my phone down leaning it against my coffee and we all run around. alahna and i started doing cartwheels. at least that's what we thought we were doing who actually knows.

i walk back to my phone and take a picture of all of us. i pick up my coffee and scroll through instagram while they all run around. i decided to post them all on my finsta.

liked by MATTYBRAPS and 3,678 others ALAHNASGF:someone come get these goofs pleaseTAGGED//EVERYONE

ALAHNASGF:someone come get these goofs please
TAGGED//EVERYONE

RIVERSGF: there is nothing wrong with us.
~ALAHNASGF:are you sure about that?

MATTYBRAPS:just goofin around
~ALAHNASGF:weirdo

MERRYCHRISTMAS:just a bunch of goofs

SAINTNICK:i really don't know whats wrong with them.
~ALAHNASGF:same???

YABOYNATHAN:coffee is all we needed
liked by ALAHNASGF

SWAGD2000:nick>>>everyone else
~ALAHNASGF:agreed

OHHYOULUVVME:goofy

USERNAME:ily goofs

USERNAME:can i be friends with y'all?
~ALAHNASGF:of course you can

load comments

we all get back in the car and matt drives us to mcdonald's. when we get there i order for everyone. once again he is nervous, i really don't mind though i like that he is always like this.

he really makes me feel like i'm needed when he's scared. i don't know how to explain it. when we get to the window i pull out my card to give to the lady. but matt pulls my hand away and doesn't let me.

he tries to give her his card, but i don't let him. i reached over him and gave her my card. "you are so pretty" i say to the lady. "aww thank you so much, you just made my day" she says back.

"of course!" i say and she hands me back my card. we pull up to the next window and get our food. matt pulls off and parks in the parking lot away from everyone else.

there isn't many people out since it's so late at night. i grab my french fries and hand the bag to alahna. "they actually mixed my mcflurry" nicks says and everyone laughs. if they didn't we would never hear the end of it.

chris gets out and sets up the camera while everyone else gets ready. i pull my phone out and take a picture of matt and i. i save it and make it my lock and home screen.

i grab his phone and make his lock and home screen a picture of us. it's just a random one i found in his camera roll, he has the worst pictures of me. it's scary actually.

chris steps back in and nick starts the intro. "so guys it's 2:45 am and we are filming" nick says and he yells really loud when chris interrupts him. "we are filming a Q&A" chris says

"i was just going to fucking say that but you interrupted me" nick says "shut up nick" matt says and nick puts his hand over his heart as if he is offended matt is yelling at him.

"matt honey why are we yelling?" i ask and he shakes his head smiling at me. "river can i have a fry?" alahna asks and i give her one. "okay guys lets start with the first question" nick says

"when did you guys meet?" nick asks "we all met at school, and have been best friends since then. nate was on our hockey team and riv was just a bonus and alahna just bestie forever" matt says

"what's your perfect date?" nick asks "like with a person?" matt asks "no matt with fuckin who else?" nick says causing us all to laugh. "my perfect date is eating food and watching a movie i'm basic" i say

"same i'm not fancy" alahna says and everyone else agrees. "this question is for river, how old were you when you got adopted?" nick asks "i was two months old, thanks to nate's mom and dad" i say

"yeah because they are the best" nathan says and everyone laughs. "would you rather sleep with spiders or snakes?" chris asks and everyone laughs. "i would choose spiders, snakes are just scary" i say

"but wait i hate spiders also" i say and everyone laughs. "honestly same" alahna says and i dap her up. "snakes" nathan says "weirdo" i say and he laughs. we continue to answer questions until almost 4 am.

"can we be done im tired" i say "yes that's enough for today" nick says and the boys do the outro. matt grabs the camera and yells really loud. "matt why are we still yelling?" i ask and the camera cuts.

matt starts the van and we head home. when we get there i walk straight to matt's room and he follows me. nick and alahna sleep in his room and nate and chris sleep in chris' room. that's just how it's always been.

when i get to matt's room i lay down in his bed. "i'm going to shower, i'll be back soon" he says and i nod. i cover up and get on my phone. i scroll through tiktok until he comes back.

when he gets back he lays down next to me and watched tiktok with me. i can tell he is getting tired so i shut off my phone and lay my head on his chest and i soon fall asleep along with him.