Chapter 27

River's P.O.V.

my matthew💛
get ready we
are going to dinner

riv🧡
okay?

my matthew💛
i'll be
there soon
read

i get up off my bed and walk to my closet. i grab out an all black cropped top and baggy mom jeans with no holes in them. i walk to my bathroom and put on makeup.

i put on my outfit and start my hair. i put loose curls in it just to give it more volume. when i'm done i walk to my room. matt soon gets here and i walk downstairs. i go to the kitchen and give my mom a hug.

"im going to dinner with matt, i will be back later" i say "okay i love you" she says "i love you more" i say and walk out to the car. i get in and he starts the car. i play music and he holds my hand.

"where are we going?" i ask him. "it's a surprise" he says and i smile. we soon quite driving and we are parked by a field with sunflowers. we get out and he walks over to me.

he grabs my hand and leads me farther into it. we soon stop and there is a little blanket sat on the ground with a basket like a picnic. "aww matt" i say and he leads me to sit down.

we both sit down on the blanket and he looks at me. i look back at him and smile. "riv there is something i've been wanting to ask your for a little while now, i've just been scared" he says and i nod for him to go on.

he grabs my hands. "will you um be my girlfriend?" he asks and i freeze. i don't say anything for a minute and his face falls. shit river respond you're scaring him. "yes matt of course" i say

i can see him sigh in relief of my response. i hug him and he kisses me. he gets into the basket and hands me a strawberry. i smile because they are my favorite fruit. we eat our food and talk.

"i know it maybe hard for us being long distance and stuff, but we will make it work i promise" he says sticking his pinkie finger out for me to wrap mine around it and i do.

we finish our food and lay back and watch the sunset. i take a picture of us to post on my instagram later. for a while we just enjoy our day and each other's company. it's been a while, but we are happy.

liked by MATTYBRAPS and 4,866 others ALAHNASGF:matt asked me to be his girlfriend TAGGED//MATTYBRAPS

ALAHNASGF:matt asked me to be his girlfriend
TAGGED//MATTYBRAPS

RIVERSGF:you said no right?
~ALAHNASGF:i accidentally said yes😭

MATTYBRAPS:🧡
~ALAHNASGF:💛

SAINTNICK:yess i've been waiting for him to ask you
~ALAHNASGF:you new??

MERRYCHRISTMAS:@mattybraps treat her right!
~MATTYBRAPS:well of course

MADDAWG:@saintnick it finally happened🥹

YABOYNATHAN:you stole my boyfriend
~MATTYBRAPS:i'm still here sugar

USERNAME:i love this

USERNAME:i love y'all together

USERNAME:miver>>>

USERNAME:i wanna be them

load comments