Zayn Malik Imagine

Hey guys! This is a long imagine for Zayn <3 tell me what you think :D

YOUR POV

you were the new kid again. Your parents were always moving around for business. You never really got to settle anywhere and you never had any real friends. Every time you went to a new school you were always the loser. You were made fun of for being unpopular. Your parents always tried to help with the bullying but you could tell they didn't really care. Yu wake up early for your first day of school and get ready. This year you did t want to be the loser. You put on some clothes and makeup and spent an hour on your hair. Then you head for school. When you get there you can see tones of people's pointing at you as you walk down the hallway looking for your locker. When you get their you see this gorgeous boy. He was so beautiful. He had a quiff and beautiful brown eyes. He was surrounded by people. Oh he must be one of those stuck up popular boys. Yu reach your locker and you look over at him again, damn he was beautiful. You couldn't help but stare. But something about his face was wrong. His face was terrified. He was backed up against the locker staring in fear at the people crowding him. Now that you got a good look you could see the people surrounding him were mean looking and angry. "What's wrong eyelashes?" One of them taunted. "Why don't you take you and your terrerest family and go back to we're you came from??" Another one taunts. Now the beautiful boy looked like he was on the verge of crying. You knew you had to stop them. "HEY!" You yell out before you realize what your doing. You push through the circle of bullies and stand in front of the boy protectively. "Why don't you guys fuck off!" You yell at them again. They all smirk and start walking away. Just as their leaving one of them mutters, "we'll finish this later Malik." You walk to his side. He was so gorgeous. "Um..thanks." He says awkwardly. He avoids looking in your eyes. "Your welcome." You say back with a smile. "Um I'm new here. My names y/n" you say and you reach out your hand. He slowly shakes it. "I'm um Zayn." He says quietly. "Need directions to your next class?" He says looking up with slight hope in his chocolate brown eyes. You almost blush. "Um ya it's Mr. Tructs. English." You look into his eyes and he looks away. "Okay. Lets go." He tells you.