Ch. 5

Here's the next chapter :D sorry for the long wait. Chapter 6 is on its way!!

YOUR POV

I still couldn't believe it. I knew Zayn had been through a lot of bullying but this? I just couldn't believe it. I wanted to kill his parents. Why would anyone treat their own son like that. I had to promise Zayn I wouldn't tell anyone. He seemed terrified at the thought of me telling someone. His parents had probably threatened him. Those sick people. I went over and picked up the broken pieces of the blade and put them in my pocket. I wasn't going to let zayn do that again. I wanted to help him but I couldn't break my promise. So I was going to make sure he knew I cared about him and that I wasn't giving up on him. I wanted him to know that someone cared about him. I didn't want him to do anything serious...I went over to zayn and picked up the first aid box from the corner. I gently wrapped up his cuts because they were bleeding. He cringed when I touched them but I was very gentle. When he was wrapped up we both got up and headed for the door but I jumped in his way. "Zayn." I say slowly. "Um..ya?" He asks. I take a deep breath. "I love you." I say slowly. His face turns red. "I care about you and I'm going to be with you through all of this. Okay?" I tell him. He looks at me and almost smiles. "You just met me. How do you know you care about me?" He asks looking down. "I just know. And I will never let you hurt yourself ever again. I will do everything to make your life easier since its already been so hard." You barely knew what you were saying. He just looked at me and says, "thank you." Then he starts to cry and hugs you. After a while we break apart and leave the closet. When it's time to go home we both hug again, for longer this time. Before he pulls away from the hug I whisper one more time in his ear, "I love you." We both go home after that. I still can't believe what he's been through. When he left he looked so...broken. But it was nothing compared to how he was the next day.