Ch. 2

Tell me what you think :D

ZAYN'S POV

They were harassing me agian. Ever since the kids at school found out about where I came from they have never stopped bullying me. This time they pushed me so far I was o the verge of tears. I couldn't take it I was about to blow up but then...this girl...I don't even know who, she stood up for me. I had never seen her before. But yet she helped me. Just as the bullies were leaving, Eric whispered at me that we would finish this later. I was so embarrassed after that I couldn't look into her eyes. Besides she was just so beautiful. I didn't want her to know about my life. Just because my life has been nothing but bullying, abuse, and people wishing I was dead.mi didn't know why but everyone just hated me. I wanted to make it up to her so I asked her is she needed directions to her next class. She let me walk her to her class. "So what's your name?" She asked me. I couldn't help it I was so nervous that she would learn about my life and not want to be a part of it. "Um...Zayn." I reply to her. My voice was still shaky from the bullies. "Are you okay? About those guys, you know." She asked me. I tensed up and I think she noticed because she quickly said, "Never mind. If you don't wanna talk about it that's okay." She looked down. Why was she asking me? Did she care? "Their just bullies." I said quietly. We turned a corner. "Oh. I've know what it's like to be bullied." She says. I stopped walking. I was completely surprised. She was so beautiful and kind. How could anyone bully her? I kept walking before she noticed. As we turned the last corner before the classroom she took a step down one of the stairs and slipped. She fell down onto her stomach. I dove in to help her up. She started to blusha little. That was kinda cute. I smiled a little and that made her smile. As I pulled her up we both fell down a little and I actually laughed. For the first time in so long I laughed. She smiled Her beautiful smile. I got up first and reached my arm to help her up. As I pulled her up I noticed something. Her sleeves had pulled up a little and the arm that I was pulling her up with...was completely butchered. It was covered with cuts and scars. Everywhere.