Ch. 8

Hope you like :D ch. 9 on the way!!

YOUR POV

I was so nervous the whole time the police men were gone. I was thinking about zayn. Worried about him. Finally after an hour the same policemen came back. I rushed up to him.

'Well?' I asked frantically.

'We got him. When we found him, he was being beaten. But we got both his parents secured in a jail. He has a slight concession from being beaten and he is in the hospital. He should be out by tomorrow.' The police man tells me with a comforting smile. I sigh so relieved. At least he was going to be okay and he was far away from them.

'Where will he go??' I ask.

'Probobly to the orphanage. But there he will be treated well.' The police officer says with another kind smile.

'Thank you.' I say. I grab my purse and head for the exit. I get in my car and drive to the hospital where he was. He was probably confused. Or if he knew what had happened he might be angry that I had lied to him. Still I had to see him. To make sure he was okay. When I got to the hospital I asked what room he was in and found he was in 21d. I went up to find him lying in a hospital bed unconscious. There was a nurse there refilling his IV bag. She looked at me smiling.

'Hes going to be fine. Don't worry love,' she reassures me. I smile back at her.

'Thank you.' I say. The nurse leaves I sit down beside zayn and just look at him. He was a broken tortured boy in a beautiful body. I felt so sorry for him. He didn't deserve this. But at least it was all over now. I start to stroke his forehead. He starts moving and I stop. I didn't want to wake him. If he needed his sleep he was going tot get it. He slowly opens an eye. When he sees me he sits strait up and just looks at me.

'You told.' He whispers. I immediately am overtaken with guilt and I brake down and cry.

'Im so sorry zayn! I couldn't let it go on! I couldn't!' I start to sob into my hands. I look up at him. He looks back at me and tears form in his eyes,

'Thanks you.' He says in two breathes. I am shocked but releived. I had no words so I just take him in my arms and we hold each other for a few minutes.

'Where are they?' He asks. I understand.

'In jail. For life. You have nothing to worry about zayn.' I smile at him.

'Where will I go?' He asks still concerned. I look down.

'Your going tot he orphanage zayn. It's okay though. People will treat you good there and you can stay at our school so we will still see each other. And ill come and visit everyday." I say tying to comfort him. He smiles when I say I will visit him.

'Okay.' He says.

'Zayn. It's all over. Everything is just going to get better. No one will hurt you anymore. I won't let any one hurt you." You say protectively. He s,lies even bigger. You adore his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He was such a wonderful person and it just made you sadder t know what you've been through. All of a sudden zayn spots something on your arm. He looks at you sadly and rolls up your sleeves. You blush and look down embarrassed. He had revealed a fresh new layer of cuts. Deep ones.

"Y/n. no! Why?" He asks his eyes starting to fill with tears.

"When you wouldn't let me tell. I was so worried I..." Yu can't finish. Your eyes are full of tears and you can't see. Zayn looks at you seriously.

"It's all over remember? Everything is over. Especially that." He says pointing to your arm. You nod slowly. Zayn pulls you onto the bed and wraps his arms around you.

'Its all over.' He says slowly. If only you'd know that that was just the start.