Ch 10

SOORRRRYY for such. Long wait guys sorrryyyy gonna start doing them more often I promise!!! ✌️✌️✌️Tell me what you thinks:):):)

~~~your pov~~~

Before zayn could be released from the hospital there was a ton of paperwork and forms to be filled out. Most of them were supposed to be for the parent or guardian... So that made things even more complicated.

I was no use for filling out paperwork so I sat in the little waiting room and zayn continued the With the stacks upon stacks of paperwork.

Beside me was a bag full of things that belonged to zayn. His clothes and anything that was on him at the time he was brought to the hospital. He was still wearing that ridiculous hospital gown and i couldn't help but smile a little at how silly he looked.

I started looking through the bag, out of boredom. But I knew you was looking for something specific. Any blades he had left. We had both promised to stop so all a blade would do is tempt him.

As I go through the bag there's really nothing of interest. His shirt, pants, shoes, wallet. Just normal things. I keep digging through the bag and find something. A little leather book. It was scribbled all over and looked pretty old. I take a look around and see zayn busy with the paperwork so I decide to take a little peak. Just a little.

As I flip though the pages I realize the book is a diary... 'Should I really be reading this?? Hasn't he been through enough?' I don't want to invade on his privacy but I also want to make sure he's .... Okay.

Zayn sighs loudly which makes me jump a little and instinctively tuck the book away quickly, just as zayn turns around. He didn't see me.

"All done." He sighs. He looks exauhgsted. "Pass me my clothes" I do and he just looks at me for a minute... I blush a little thinking he saw me going through his stuff. But he didn't look suspicious... He looked ........ I couldn't put my finger on it. But no one had ever looked at me like that before. He looked at me for another minute than must have realized he was starring and took the bag I was holding out for him. He disappeared into the bathroom to change and I sighed. But I couldn't stop thinking about how he looked at me. I kind of liked it and couldn't deny how beautiful he was....I was actualy really glad he was staying atmy house... It was a perfect time to get to know him.

Zayn stepped out of the bathroom in his own clothes and we started to leave. As we exited the building and headed for my car he stopped me.

"y/n" he turned so he was facing me and stared me right I the eyes. I think that's the first time he'd ever looked right into my eyes and I really liked when he did.

"Ya zayn?" He looked so unsure of himself... Like whatever he said next would creep me out, like he had to walk on eggshells so he wouldn't scare me away. He paused for a second thinking then seemed to change his mind about what he was going to say.

"... Thank you. For everything." He choked out. He had a lump in his throat and looked like he wanted to cry. I couldn't stand seeing him in so much pain. I couldn't even respond. I just hugged him tighter than I had before. I wanted him to know I was there for him. I was there. He wasn't going to scare me away or lose me as a friend. We were In this together.