Ch. 6

Sorry for the wait! Ch. 7 on its way :D

ZAYNS POV

I tried to cover it up as best I could. The huge gash on my face. It went all the way from my lower chin to my left eye. I did my best to hide it but it was impossible. I guess u could say I had a rough night. While doing chores for my parents I accidentally dropped a glass and it shattered. They were so angry. They started beating me harder and harder. And then they picked up the broken pieces of glass...and well, you can tell from there. I don't like to think of that part. I think that's the roughest they'd ever been to me. I had cried almost all night and I didn't get any sleep. I was so worried about how y/n would react now that she new about me. I was scared she would get worried and tell somebody. I couldn't have that happen. When I got to school she saw me and her jaw dropped. She ran to me and just hugged me. I guess she caught on to what had happened. All she could say was, 'did THEY do this to you?' I slowly nodded at her and she almost cried. Why was she crying. It was my problem. 'Its okay y/n. it doesn't hurt very much any more.' I say trying to comfort her. 'THat doesn't matter!!' She almost screamed. 'Shhhhhh.' I tell her 'I have to get to class. Well talk later okay?" I asked still trying to comfort her. 'Okay she breathes then walks away.

YOUR POV

I couldn't believe this. I just couldn't handle it. The fact that this pour, gorgeous boy was being treated like this and I wasn't aloud to say anything to anyone to help him! I wanted to help him so badly and I don't think being there for him was going to do it. I have to tell somebody. But I couldn't break my promise. I would talk to him about it first. After class me and him met in the supply closet again.

'Zayn.' I ask slowly. He looks up. 'Do they do this to you lots?' I ask. I can barely breath and I was terrified of way his answer would be. He slowl nods. I look down and history whisper, 'then I'm telling someone.' I'd made up my mind. I couldn't let this continue. Zayn springs up and almost trips on some toilet paper. 'NO! You can't!! You promised!!' He almost yells. 'Zayn I have to! Look what they'd doing to you! Don't you want a nice life with people who care about you???!' You tell back. '...please.' He begs. Literally he was on his knees. You sigh. You had made up your mind and he was not going to change it. But in order to do that you would have to lie to zayn. 'Okay. I won't tell. Promise,' you say slowly. You didn't feel good about lying but you had to. For zayn. You had decided. Today after school you were going to the police.