Ch. 7

Hope u like! C. 8 on the way :D

YOUR POV

Well. I did it. I told. I told everything to the police. I couldn't let this continue. I just couldn't. Zayn would thank me later on. If he still talks to me. The police officer went immediately to zayns house and I waited in the police station nervously for them to bring zayn to me.

ZAYNS POV

I had just gotten home from school. I tried to sneak through the back so my parents wouldn't see me. They were probably still pissed about yesterday. I thought I was in the clear until I heard my dad scream, "You little DOUCH! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!' I started trembling. I was fully aware of what he could do to me when he was angry. I walked to I'm use to be met by a hard slap by my mother. But I dared not fight back or I'd be killed instantly by my father. "yesterday, yo rat, when you being retarded and useless broke one of our glasse eh?" My mother says in a harsh tone. I start shaking again. 'I-I'm sorry. It was an accident!' I frantically try to escape what I knew was coming next. Without warning my dad unbuckled his belt and takes it off holding it menacingly. Oh god please no! I think. 'Well maybe we ought to teach you a lesson eh?! My own father says to my smiling devilishly. 'No please! I'm sorry! Please no!!' I beg. I crawl to the corner and curl up in a ball knowing that there was no talking my dad out of it. He hits me once across the back. He keeps beating me harder and harder each time. Then he turns the belt around so the buckle hits me. I try to hold back my screams of pain. But I didn't do a good job. I start to hear screams coming from everywhere. But wait...those were screams of anger, not pain like mine. And all of a sudden the belt my dad was using falls to the floor. I didn't dare look up. Whenever I did my dad would take advantage and kick me I the face. I wait for more to come but it never does. The screams continue. I finally look up. I see both my mother and my father being wresteled to the ground by....police men? I was dizzy and my vision was blurry form the blows to my head. I decided to just lie there. What was the worst that would happen. More beatings? After almost 10 minutes I feel someone touch me gently on the shoulder. I then hear voices but I can't quite make out what they are saying. Something about child abuse, and someone needing to go to the hospital. I can't think anymore. I'm too weak and beaten to move so I just lay there until everything goes black.