iv. Still you

Nijiro x  Fem reader

— Short Story

 “And I won't love anyone else if it's not you”

And I won't love anyone else if it's not you

NIJIRO SAT THERE  while watching the moon then he suddenly remember her.

He let out a chuckle while looking at the moon “...you look pretty my love ”

He said then his smile drop as he took out the picture of you two together it's was a picture you both took together on his birthday.

He smiles as he remember how you surprise him that day, first he tho you forgot his birthday that's why you both have small fight.

But when he got home tired because he just finished his photoshoots, as he open the door of their apartment he was confuse

All the light was off he called your name but no answer as he turn on the light he was shock to see her holding a birthday cake.

“ Helloo love, happy birthday! ”

Y/n light up the candles and make her way to Nijiro while singing happy birthday, Nijiro couldn't stop smiling he was happy like he forgot that he was feeling tired a while ago.

“ Come on make a wish love ”

He close his eyes as he make his wish then blow the candles y/n put the cake on the table and quickly run hug him.

“ You know I won't forget you're birthday right? Hahahah ”

Y/n laugh while Nijiro pout at her and pinch her nose make y/n stop laugh and give him a death glare.

But soon they both laugh and start to spend their time eating the cake.

NIJIRO WAS ON THE SHOOTING  of the series called Alice in Borderland.

In the middle of the shooting his Manager call him in hurry make him worried.

“ Nijiroo! y/n's mom wants to talk to you it's emergency! ”

As he heard that he quickly bow to say sorry and excuse himself and run to his Manager who handed the phone.

“ Hello mom?  What happen? ”

He then heard y/n's mom crying thru the phone make him more worried.

“ Nijiro....y-y/n g-got ”

“ What happened to y/n mom?! ”

“ Y-y/n got into car accident come here in ***** hospital ”

Before y/n's mom could say anything Nijiro quickly end the call and run to his car.

—  NIJIRO ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL  He quickly run to find y/n's mom at then he saw her infront of emergency room.

Y/n's mom saw him and signal him to sat down beside her Nijiro sit beside her.
He was worried and scared what if he lost you? He couldn't even imagine his future without you.

25 minutes later

The doctor finally come out of emergency room and saw the two person who been crying waiting for the news.

The doctor look at them sadly...
“ I'm sorry we did everything we could save her but she lost to much blood I'm sorry for your lose especially to you young man ”

“ We couldn't save the baby  either ”

The doctor excuse himself,Nijiro couldn't believe it he just lost his girl and found out that they were expecting a baby and already gone with her.

He broke down started to cry hard y/n's mom try to comfort him who crying also.

“ Y/n why?! why?! Pleasee mom tell me this is just a prank please! ” Y/n's mom couldn't help but cry more.

FLASHBACK END

— NIJIRO STAND INFORNT OF people who supports the series every cast was there saying thank you for supporting their series.

Nijiro was the next one to speak,
As kento give the mic to him all the fans start to cheer for him he smile to them.

“ Hello everyone!,Well don't prepare anything to say actually hahaha but I'm also thankful for the support you guys giving to us and thank you for watching the Alice in Borderland..... ”

He stop for a second and took a breath
“ And I'm also thankful to my two angel who I know watching me up there, Y/n i miss you so much I wish you were here with me...and especially to our little angle....hey little one please take care of mommy up there huh? I miss you both ”

NEXT DAY

— NIJIRO PUT DOWN THE FLOWERS and sat down he smile looking at the y/n grave and his late daughter too.

“ I hope you too doing fine up there....I miss you so much y/n, I know you won't agree to this but remember the promise I made?
I will love you until my last breath.... ”

And I won't love anyone else if it's not you, I will still choice you forever my love. ”

— THE END