ix.cuddles

Nijiro x Fem reader

Veryy Short fluff story
- requested by someone I forgot BAHAHAHAHA

-  Veryy Short fluff story- requested by someone I forgot BAHAHAHAHA

“ I love you Ai ”

—  NIJIRO MURAKAMI was already in relationship with non celebrity all of his fans already knew it about it and they support as they saw how happy Nijiro with her.

Her named was Azaki Y/n 23 years old and graduate as bachelor's degree in culinary arts,yess Nijiro and her are both successful.

But during the both of them have busy schedule they only could spend time together if their schedule are free at the same time.

But since tomorrow is their 6th anniversary both of them decide to clear they're schedule for tomorrow so they can spend time together in the important day for the both of them.

Y/n decided to cook Nijiro favorite food while Nijiro preparing the livingroom as both of them decided to just watch some movie in their house while eating the food y/n will make.

Nijiro really love every food y/n make  it's like a heaven whenever you taste it,he really thankful that he meet her >-<

“ Ai!, The food is ready!! ”

Nijiro quickly run up to the kitchen and saw y/n holding two plates with his favorite food,Nijiro smile and took the two plates and go back to the living room.

Y/n let out a chuckled as she saw how excited Nijiro to eat the food she took two can juice on the refrigerator before making her way to living room.

It's been 3 hours since both of them watching some movies y/n start to feel sleepy Nijiro notices it and decided to lay down on the couch and signal to y/n to lay down on his arm y/n smile and lay down and cuddle with him.

Nijiro smile and kiss her on the forehead before continue to watch the movie,y/n smile when she feel Nijiro kiss her.

The movie was done and Nijiro look at y/n who sleep peacefully it's made him smile looking at you sleeping like a baby.

Ever since he meet you he think he was one of the luckiest man on earth to have understanding, lovely , kind , beautiful and smart girl. He couldn't imagine himself to do such a thing that make you cry why? Because he truly loves you a lot.

You were his light who save him for the darkness.

He remembered he said on interview that make his fans adore how much he loves
y/n.

“ I love her,even on bad days when she feels unlovable... she's my home ”

Nijiro turn off the tv and look at y/n admiring her sleeping face,he give her a peck on the nose and on the head and move her closer to him so y/n won't fall.

“ I love you Ai ”

— THE END