vii. Let's be friends!!

(Chishiya) Nijiro x Fem reader

I'm having a hard time to think how to write a happy ending 😭.
I hope y'all like this one even tho it's not romantic hehehe.

“  Let's be friends?!! ”

— SINCE CHISHIYA got separate to his called 'Friends' he decided to go play in Jack of hearts,As he look at the place where the jack of heart is he smirks.

“ Prison huh? This will be interesting...”
He said and then made his way inside of the prison.

— MEANWHILE  AFTER Y/N put the collar to her neck she made her way upstairs to see everyone looking at her someone of them are nervous.

Y/n just look at them with no expression on her face even tho she find it funny cause of their faces look so nervous and afraid.

Expect to the guy who sitting beside the emo guy he was just staring at her y/n look away and go besides the guy who look like a minion because of his clothes.

She look at the other person besides the minion guy who already looking at her y/n smiles at him but he just ignore her.

“ Hello minion guy and Blondie I'm y/n! ”
She cheerly said while waiting to one of them shakes his hand and the minion guys accept it.

“ I'm ippei and this is...uhh ”
Ippei look at the Blondie guys besides him
Who look busy looking at the other players.

“ what's your name blondie guy? ”
Y/n ask make him look at her annoyed

“ Chishiya ”

“ Nice to meet you too! ”

Y/n said started to clap her hands quietly chishiya looks at her weirdly while ippei just smiled to her.

“ Weirdo....” Chishiya mumble while looking at the girl besides ippei who looks happy,
Their personalities were opposite chishiya is the introvert while y/n is extrovert.

As much y/n looks weird to him he thinks that the other girl dresses are blue are more weird and look like a psychopath.

— AS THE RULES WERE SAID all the players starts to teaming up while the three just stand there watching them.until y/n spoke

“ Hmm do you think we should join them?that girl look creepy especially her smile it's  giving me a weird vibes. ”

Chishiya look at her while saying that he couldn't help but laugh at her expression while saying it which made y/n look at him.