xii. Jealous

HAPPY 14K!!

( Triggered too cheesey 💀)

(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠'⁠)

The couple were busy on their own Nijiro petting their cat while y/n swiping her phone busy looking at her ig feeds.

The room was silent expect to the TVs on
two of them were just chilling on the living room since they already done with their lunch a while ago.

Nijiro kinda like how silent between them
But doesn't like how y/n spending her time thru her phone they were supposed to spend time together.

Nijiro couldn't take it so he gently put down snowie their cat name and quickly took y/n's phone make her look at him shock.

“ What the heck? ”

“ Yeah?,you been on your phone since morning babe ”

Y/n give him a look 'soo?', Nijiro let out a sigh and look at his fiancee again smile.

“ Go and change we going somewhere ”

“ Where? ”

Nijiro roll his eyes he was getting annoyed but still trying to stay calm.

“ Just go change your clothes y/n ”

Y/n and stand up kiss him on the cheek before making her way to their bedroom.

Few minutes later y/n came down as Nijiro saw her he couldn't stop but smiling at her
and think how there's nothing change about her still beautiful as always.

“ Can I have my phone now babe? ”

Nijiro blink twice as he heard her he stand up and look at her down a bit.

“ Sorry hun but no ”

Nijiro said and quickly took his car keys at the table and then left,y/n let out a heavy sigh after follows him.

As the both of them finally got a ticket Nijiro left to buy popcorn and drinks as they're going to watch the 'Avatar The Way Of Water' Nijiro knows how much y/n loves avatar and been waiting for years to watch the season 2 of it.

As y/n found out where and what they going to do she feels excited and happy about it makes Nijiro smiles at her.

Nijiro went to y/n and signal to her to get the bucket of popcorn on his mouth he couldn't hold it since he also holding two drinks,y/n quickly took the popcorn and they both made their way inside of cinema.

Few minutes later the movie starts y/n lay her head down to Nijiro shoulder and whisper to him.

“ I love you babe ”

“ I love you too ”

Nijiro response and kiss her on the head and they both enjoy watch the movie together.

As the movie was done both of them made their way to the exit as they're walking Nijiro heard a sniff besides him he look at y/n who have tears on.

He got worried so he gently make her turn to face him and look at her worried.

“ What's wrong babe? ”

“ *sniff*....I can't believe neteyam death huhu *sobs* ”

Nijiro look at her like 'are you for real?',he took a deep breath before comfort her by buying her favorite ice cream.

3 days later

“ OMGGG neteyam look really handsome.....but too bad he death”

Y/n suddenly shout make Nijiro look at her confused and feel jealous why? Well after watching the avatar y/n can't stop being simp to neteyam the older son of Jake Sully and Neytiri.

Weird right? he being jealous to someone who is a fiction/3d character?? And her being obsessed to a fiction.

Nijiro stand up making his way to their bedroom so he couldn't heard how his fiancee being too obsessed but y/n stop him.

“ Where are you going babe? ”

“ I'm going to rest I'm tired ”

He replied and then go upstairs y/n watch him and feel like there's something wrong him,she knows him very well so y/n decided to go to him.

As y/n finaly make her way to their bedroom she knocks before entering their room as soon as she entered y/n saw Nijiro laying at the bed reading a book.

She lay down beside him and hug him but Nijiro ignores her and keep reading the book.

“ Babe ”

“......”

“ Babe what's wrong? ” y/n ask and look at him but again he ignores her make her
pouted.

“ Babeeee talk to meee pleaseee ”

“ No go talk to your dear neteyam ”

Nijiro said make y/n sat up and look at him confused and Nijiro just realized what he said and look at y/n for a sec and look away feel embarrassed.

Y/n smirks after realizing what Nijiro mean by that.

“ Ohhh you're jealous huhh?~ ”

Y/n said in a tease tone make Nijiro face went to red he feels so embarrassed and shy at the same time.

“ ...n-no am not ”

Nijiro facepalm himself at his mind for suddenly stutter he knew it y/n will continue teasing him.

“ are you sureee??~ ”

“ Yess.... I'm not jealous over a fiction character ”

Y/n looks at him and he was trying to avoid her eyes.

“ Okayyyy whatever you say ”

Y/n lay down again beside him and took out her phone decided to tease Nijiro more by watching neteyam on TikTok.

“ Menn neteyam is hella fineee ”

Y/n said make Nijiro look at her and her phone he knew it y/n still teasing him,he put the book down to the table beside him and took her phone put it on the table and  goes at the top of her make y/n look at him shock.

“ Stop making more jealous and stop being a simp to a fiction character ”

He said while looking at her and y/n couldn't help but giggle at him,Nijiro got back to his position while ago,y/n sit up and pinch his both cheeks.

“ You such a baby my big baby ”

It's was already midnight and y/n was already sleep and still hugging Nijiro like a teddy bear.

He doesn't mind it after all she been like this since then, Nijiro was admiring her sleeping face he smile and took a quick kiss on her forehead.

“ I love you hun ”

THE ENDD