viii. Goodbye Chichi

( Chishiya) Nijiro x Fem reader

— Part two of Let's be friends?!!

“ Goodbye Chichi ”

— Y/N SURVIVE AGAINST TO Queen of spades with a new friends she make during the game their name was Usagi and Arisu.

“ Are you a couple? ”  y/n suddenly ask make Usagi and Arisu look at each other and quickly look away y/n giggle at them she also could saw tiny red on their cheeks.

“ Hmm I will take that as a yes then! ”

The three of them keep walking until y/n remember something make her stop and Arisu stop also and look at her.

“ What's wrong y/n? ”

“ Ohh I forgot someone!, I have to find him byee take care guys!! ” She said as she run leaving Arisu and Usagi who watching her run.

1 DAY PAST  y/n couldn't find him everywhere which make her feel worried, their bond actually grow even they both just met, Y/n really like to have older brother but sadly she doesn't have a happy family like others she grow up in orphanage.

And Chishiya was like a older brother that she been wishing to have,she also wish that  him and her met earlier so she can spend some time with him and experience having a older brother by her side.

Y/n just walk in the street minding her own business and literally forgot that she's in the borderland,Then a store caught her eyes it's was the store she couldn't afford to buy a clothes.

“ Stealing is now a crime here but still I'm sorry...”

5 minutes later she finally found a clothes to wear she immediately change and look at her self to a mirror.

“ Damn I look hot ”