xiii. Enemies to lovers

Requested by : cxrrti
( highschool romance)
(Idk if I did is a enemies to lovers BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA)

Y/n Azami and Nijiro Murakami the two first honor on the Tokyo highschool you probably wondering why both of them are in first honor well... Here's the thing

Both of them are smart and their grades were always the same even tho the two of them don't like each other cause Nijiro don't like how the two of them are in the same tittle being in first place.

So all he did is annoyed y/n by making fun of her if got the wrong answer or putting a prank like throw a flour on her head then throw a water after that.

That's why y/n hates him so much one time she thought about changing her section but then she realizes that it will make her look weak so she stayed and just ignore him but lowkey taking revenge.

By putting a super glue on his chair make him walk home with it y/n was burst into tears because she was laughing so hard as she watch him walk home with a chair on his butt.

Y/n was also famous at the campus because of her smartness and beautiful specially kind everyone adore how kind she was,and every boys at the campus has a crush on her that's why every valentine's day her locker was full of love letters.

Same goes to Nijiro who so popular to girls even their rivals school have crush on him
so every valentine's he have more love letters and chocolates.

The classroom was loud since their teacher was not there yet so y/n had her headphones on listening to music while reading her notes for their next subject so if there's any surprised quiz or test her brain is ready.

Nijiro was laughing with his friends then he suddenly look at y/n her side view was perfect how her nose and her lips look sweet and how her hair wave slowly.

Nijiro continue admiring her until y/n feel someone looking at her as she turn her head and saw Nijiro was looking at her,she gives him a confuse look make Nijiro blink twice and realized what he was doing, he quickly turn his attention back to his friends.

“ eh...weirdo ”y/n said and about to continue reading her notes but suddenly their teacher come in.

The middle of discussion Nijiro couldn't focus as the image of y/n a while ago suddenly pop up on his mind make him think what's wrong with him and why his heart suddenly beat too fast as he was looking at her.

“ MR.MURAKAMI! ”

Nijiro jump a bit at his chair and look at their teacher who looking at him angry

“ Are you even listen to us Mr.Murakami? ”

Nijiro look at her and to the board thankful he already knew it as he was always do a  advance studies so he stand up confidently and answer her.

“ yess ma'am ”

“Then come here and answer this problem”

Nijiro walk forward and their teacher handed him a marker he gently took it and look at the problem again it's was a math problem it's was easy for him after all math was his favorite subject.

“ Done. ”

“ Very good Mr.Murakami you may go back to sit and stop looking at Ms.Y/n and eyes on the board okay? ”

He eyes went wide as he heards it and make all their classmate laugh at him, Nijiro look at y/n they make a eye contact for sec because y/n quickly look away Nijiro could see how her cheeks turn to shades of pink
make him smirks and tease her later.