x. What in a kdrama is this?!

—  A Series
— Part 1/5
ROAD TO 9K READERS!! ILOVEYOUALL!!

— AS USUAL Y/n L/n watching her favorite Korean actor also her bias Cha Eunwoo who have new kdrama called 'Island'.
She already finish her college early since she skips grades because teachers think she her IQ is already for a senior highschool student therefore at the aged of 12 shes already in senior high.

Y/n was thankful for that cause right now she can do whatever she wants,her daily routine was like Wake up at 5:00am,then go to her work then after that go home take a rest while watching her favorite actors.
That's her life...great right?

But behind choose y/n doesn't like  hearing a sound of a gun why?
Well when she was only 5 years old her father killed her little brother Infront of her that's why she always start to get panic whenever she heard a sounds of gun.

“ Eunwoo look so cutee!!, I'm sorry Nijiro, Darren, P'Bright ”

Y/n apologize to a posters in her room yeah weird but that's her it's totally normal to her tho, and... that's why she can't get a boyfriend.....

“ Looks like I have to wait.....”

Y/n said as she realizes that the series where not completed yet, and she hates it.

Arghh...I just i will just take a sleep,I wish I could see all of them ahhh”

Y/n said as she lay down on her bed and staring at the ceiling then slowly fell asleep.

RING RING!

Y/N POV

The fuck? I didn't even set a alarm clock? Did I? Arghhh i lazy turn it off and I look around my room notice there was a uniform ehhh? Did i buy a school uniform? Uhh??!! This is weird.

“ Y/NNNN!!! WAKE UP!! OR YOU GONNA BE LATE TO YOUR SCHOOL!! ”

Huh? What....is that...

Mom?

I quickly sat up as the door open revealing my mom looking at me i stand up and run to her and give her a hug.

“ Ohh you already miss me that much huh?, Such a baby ”

She said as I feel a kiss on my head i smile feeling so happy that i finally saw her but I'm still confused as fuck like how? Mom death after my little brother past away and specially Where I am?.