xiv. Crush

Requested by: Tsukoyo-san

Nijiro Murakami a famous actor worldwide he has many successful movies,series but did you know that he was a biggest fan of half japanese half Korean solo artists
'Kim Y/n'.

He literally have all her albums on his house his favorite korea song track was 'Ditto' while in y/n japanese song track his favorite is 'Kill Bill' that actually have English version.

(Just imagine it jskdbsjbdjs I'm obsessed with this song 😭)

Nijiro was busy at his phone scroll down on his ig feeds while his hairstylist was doing his hair for the next photo shoot.

His schedule was full in 3 weeks straights
Must of them are photoshoot, promoting new brand etc.then he saw something make his eyes went wide.

@ursweet_y/n/n

@seren was crying after we watch the s2 of our fav series Alice in Borderland so I have to take her here :)

5.1M♡  7.M💬  ↗

“ No... freaking......way ”

Nijiro said he couldn't believe that he idol crush watch the series he was in,he stand up and turn to his hairstylist.

“ Onee-san I'm dreaming?! ”

The hairstylist look at him weird and slowly shake her head to say no make Nijiro smiles wide and start to jump and down he feel happy that his crush watched the series not only watched but she freaking SHOW HIM!.

The photoshoot was done and Nijiro was already on his bedroom resting he doesn't feel tired because all he think is what he saw a 6 hour ago.

He still couldn't believe it and wonder who y/n favorite character in the series like everyone does have favorite right?.