xvii. Confession

- Very Short Story
- Hmmm some details are based on true story....

- Very Short Story - Hmmm some details are based on true story

Confession

DIARY OF Y/N

Dear Nijiro

September last year that's the month when both of us meet thru my friend which also your friend....do remember it? How the both of us get along so well and so fast.
And found out that the both us have so many in common which really funny....
Honestly i didn't expect myself to be so close to someone that fast. You know what? I'm so glad Leah introduce you to me why? because meeting you was the best part of my 2022....and sorry for suddenly disappear in 3 months without saying anything to you...i just need a time for myself that time....I didn't expect that you didn't mind it at all...maybe Leah told you about it? That bitch.... anyways I'm thankful that our closure didn't disappear...we both act that I didn't talk to you nor ignore you in 3 months....

Around January....the month where I started to ask myself...what I really to feel about you...but i ignore it and keep distracting myself to stop those feelings I have for you...but it didn't stop so i stop talking to you again and I'm really sorry for that I just really have to think carefully...that do i like you in romantic way??? Or you're just my happy crush??....
As February comes I finally knew it....and decided to confess my feelings for you...

'Nijiro I wanted to tell you this... don't worry you don't have force yourself to like me back...I just want to tell you this so i can finally move on and no more overthinking...
I like you....I like you because you make me happy everytime i feel down,sad you always there to cheer me up and takes care of me...thank youu for that....'

That's what I said in my confession, I expected you to say we're just friends, right? But why? Why did you say that? Of the many things that can be said, why is that? ''you're too late to confess y/n'' What does that mean?, are you just making me hope again? I asked you but you keep saying it's just a secret and then suddenly it doesn't mean anything?....

....

“Congratulations ven!, it's really beautiful woahh” Leah said while me watching them happy looking at Ven engagement ring....i took a last sip before stand up to take a leave... they were to busy to talking to ven about her engagement...so they didn't notice me to leave as i made outside the restaurant i try to calm myself and trying to not cry but I failed....

Then suddenly someone handed me a white towel i look up blinked twice try to fix my vision.....it's was him...

“Here take it...”

I look at the towel and back to him i slowly took the towel and wipe my tears...then there was a silent between us Nijiro decided to break the silent by saying...

“ I'm so sorry y/n....i...i used to have feelings for you before...but when you keep disappearing without saying anything... it's giving me a sign to give up those feelings....”

“ You don't have to say sorry Nijiro.... it's alright....just take care of her she's like a big sister to me.....anyways i have to go now.....”

I handed the towel back to him and about to leave but he hold my waist make me stop....then I feel he give me a back hug I bite my lips trying to not cry again...

“ Hope you fine someone who truly deserve someone like you y/n...ily ”

The End

ps. Walang part two hindi na kase kami nag uusap BAHAHAHAHA k bye.