1)

(Don't take this too seriously it's a joke fr)
+
this is not fanfiction this is a retelling of bellingham and haalands love story
Thanks

It all began in the spring of 2021. Haaland was practicing dribbling with the team's coach, Edin on the field. He didn't realize he was playing for so long already.

"Bravo, enough for today. Go cool off, take care Erling!"
He said, already leaving the field. Haaland lazily walked over to the bench, dragging his feet on the ground.

Sitting down, he felt a light tap on his shoulder.
It was Jude Bellingham, his teammate. Although they have been playing for over a year together, Haaland couldn't remember one instance when they spoke to each other.

Bellingham gave him a thumbs up and murmured out a few words Haaland couldn't exactly understand. Nevertheless, he nodded and pretended he knew exactly what he meant.

Haaland quickly took out his phone and pretended that he was texting someone. After what felt like forever, Bellingham finally left. Erling just let out a sigh of relief.

"Who even is that guy?" He said between drawn out breaths, still tired from the training session. He promised himself he'd later check his name, knowing he'd probably forget either way.

After several minutes of dozing off he remembered he was drenched in sweat. A cold was the last thing he wanted right now, game season was nearing it's end.

He packed his stuff and left the field, and sloppily made his way over to the locker room. It was quite empty, only Hummels and Reus being inside. Bellingham was nowhere to be seen, and that didn't bother Haaland that much.

"Finally done, yeah?" Hummels said mockingly, nudging Reus with his elbow. Haaland didn't flinch and just nodded.

"How long have you been here?" Haaland asked. Mats just laughed and turned to the clock, asking himself the same question.
"Maybe.. about two hours? Two and a half?" Marco looked slightly surprised at the amount of time they spent chatting away, but didn't say anything.

Before Erling could add some snarky remark, he was reminded of the awkward exchange with his teammate from before.

"Quick question."
"Mhm?"
"Yeah, uh, was anyone here besides you two the last 20 minutes?"
They turn to look at each other.
"Bellingham?"
Haaland snapped his fingers. Bellingham, yes. That was it.

Seeing how pleased Haaland was with their simple answer, Hummels raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Do you need him for something? Because, well, he left already."
Haaland snapped back into reality and chuckled.
"No."
Hummels was not satisfied.
"What is it? I don't remember you being close at all? Really, I don't think you've ever spoken."

Haaland scoffed at his interrogation.
"Nothing, he just came up to me after training."
"Did you seriously forget a teammates name?" Reus said, disappointed.
Hummels burst out in laughter, and Marco chimed in with Mats.

"Nice going. I'm afraid to ask you what my name is." said Hummels, catching his breath.
Haaland wanted to say something, but he's already made a fool of himself.

"Alright, I'll be leaving now. You should too, unless you plan on sleeping here." Haaland said.
Hummels had another smart-ass remark, but Erling did not hear him.