13)

Reinier arranged a night out for the team. Half the transfer window had passed, he wanted to brighten the mood.

Bellingham thought whether he should attend or not, ultimately deciding he should get out of his apartment. Everyone else was going, why would he stay behind?

Bellingham decided to grow a pair. He decided it was childish to avoid Haaland, he did nothing wrong.

"I'm going out with the team for the night." Bellingham shouted. "I won't be back before 2 AM."

"Have fun. Don't drink too much.." Denise answered in refrence to what happened a few weeks ago. Bellingham wasn't really listening to his mother's advice.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you mum. See ya." Bellingham slammed the door before finishing his sentence.

They were going to the same club as last time. This time, Bellingham would arrive by himself. He didn't tell anyone he was coming, it was a last minute decision.

The club wasn't too far from his apartment, only about 10km away. He was running slightly late, he was probably gonna be amongst the last to show up.

Bellingham parked his car in a discrete place, covered his license plate and put on a hoodie and mask. Hummels' license plate was stolen recently, so he has been reminding everyone to be careful non stop.

He made his way over to the club, entering through the back door. The place was already packed.

"Bellingham!!" Reyna slid through the crowded room to greet his friend.

"I didn't know you were coming. A pleasant surprise you are, for sure." Gio smiled cheekily.

"Fashionably late, of course." Bellingham laughed. He noticed the TV was on. "What match is on?"

"Spurs against United. The 6-1 match." Gio dragged him to their table.

Bellingham chuckled a bit. "I've seen this match before. Absurd."

The match started by giving United some false hope. A pen at the second minute.

"Bruno Fernandes!!!" Gio pointed at the screen. "A pen merchant he is?!?" Bellingham elbowed him.

"I love Bruno." Haaland wrote himself into the picture, startling both Gio and Jude.

"Where did you come from?" Gio scolded him. Haaland laughed.

He was sitting at a table near them with Reus, Hummels and Reinier. He decided to join Jude and Gio, resting his elbows on the couch.

"He scores!! Last time they celebrate this match." Gio shook his head. "Celebrating scoring on a penalty, I would never do that." Bellingham gave him a side eye.

"Chance for Spurs... Header after header, Maguire practically gives them the ball." Bellingham fancied himself a live commentator.

"Wow, he gives horrible head."

Gio and Bellingham stared at Haaland.
"Repeat that?" Gio was so close to losing it.

"I meant header. Header! Bad headers he gives.." Haaland choked.

"Haaland... do I give bad head?" A devious smile spread across Bellingham's lips.

Haaland smacked him across the head. "Be quiet.. Never say that again." He laughed.

Gio was watching them talk, struggling to catch his breath. "What the fuck?" He averted his gaze back to the TV.

"No more funny business, let's watch the match." Haaland commanded.

"I love Son. He reads Kane's passes so well." Bellingham praised the player.

"Through on goal, he scores!! Sonaldo!!!" Haaland chanted, even though he knew this match by heart.

Gio sighed in boredom. "Let's do something else. This is boring."

"What? You're a big football enthusiast I see." Haaland teased.

"What do you want to do, then?" Bellingham asked. Gio scratched his chin.

"Tinder." He said, immediately whipping out his phone. "We got to go undercover."

Bellingham raised an eyebrow. "I get the feeling you do this in your free time." Haaland chuckled.

"You don't know me. Things aren't always the way they seem." Bellingham rolled his eyes.

"Is it downloaded yet?" Haaland looked over Gio's shoulder.

"I have to set up the profile. Be patient." Gio scolded Haaland.

He finished setting his profile up shortly after. His name was Donald Willie Stroker, age 29, CEO and Chelsea fan.

"Here's how this works... Each of us gets a turn, swipes right on the people they like and use their best pick up line, preferably soccer related." They nodded their heads in unison, agreeing to Gio's terms and conditions.

"Let me show you how it's done." Gio rubbed his hands together. His strategy was to only swipe right. He didn't look at faces, didn't look at bios, everybody was a match to him. He kept swiping for at least a minute, until he started matching with people.

"Say some cheesy shit.. something real icky." Bellingham encouraged him. Haaland sided with him.

"I got it, don't worry.." Gio reassured them, covered his screen and typed out his line. "Here, how's this?"

Haaland started reading it out loud. "Are you Valdes..? Because I want to teach you how to handle balls." He gave him a puzzled look "Are you serious?" Gio wasn't listening, he was too busy laughing at his own line.

"That's gold." Bellingham smirked. "Send that." Gio didn't hesitate.

"My turn, hand over the phone! I'll do much better." Haaland snatched the phone from his hand.

Haaland took a different approach. He took time to look at each and every trait, he only wanted the cream of the crop.

"Haaland, hurry up. You can't be picky when your name is Donald Willie Stroker." Bellingham was growing impatient. Haaland didn't budge.

"Don't rush me. I know what I'm doing." Haaland kept rejecting people. Gio almost fell asleep.

It took a while, but Haaland finally said something again. "Look, this guy looks like you, Jude." He immediately swiped right. They were a match.

Bellingham laughed. "I see how it is. Go on, swoon my doppelganger." He poked Haaland playfully.

"Give me a moment to think of a line." In the meantime, Bellingham violently shook Gio, reconnecting his soul and body.

"Is he done??" Gio muttered out. Bellingham shrugged.

"I am. You read it." Haaland handed Bellingham the phone.

Bellingham squinted. "Are you David Beckham? Because I'd.. Haaland, what is this?" Before he could turn to look him in the eye, he encouraged him to read the entire pick-up line.

Bellingham sighed audibly. "Are you David Beckham, because I'd bend for you." He looked around to make sure no one heard him say that.

Gio cackled. "Not bad. Almost better than mine." He patted him on the back.

"Best for last, though. Mine will put yours to shame." Bellingham stroked his own ego. "I'm sure." Gio mocked him.

Bellingham took the most standard approach. He didn't swipe right on everyone, but he wasn't picky. He matched with some random girl from Stuttgart.

"I've got a simple but effective line." Bellingham began typing. The two waited in anticipation.

Bellingham handed Gio the phone. Gio cleared his throat. "I can go 90 minutes without stopping."

Gio shrugged. "This one is the weakest." Haaland agreed. Bellingham rolled his eyes.

"Also, you misspelled stopping."