5)

(match was actually in an empty stadium but no fans=no fun so we lie)

May 22, 2021.
The day of the match.

To no one's surprise, Haaland was in the starting team.

However, much to his dismay, Bellingham was left on the bench.

Both Gio and Jude were planned to be substitutes for the match, so they thought they could kill some time by chatting.

Haaland was prepping for the game, already spouting chants with his teammates.

Despite being minutes away from the tournament, he felt confident in his abilities. He promised himself he would bring victory to the team.

"I think they're gonna lose.. 8-0." Gio exclaimed nonchalantly.

"We're not playing against San Marino now, are we?" Bellingham teased him.

"With Haaland as striker, I have no doubt."

Bellingham couldn't agree more, but he wanted to stay realistic
"He's good, but... 8-0? All scored by Haaland?"

"Yup."

"I'll pay your rent for a year if we win 8-0."

Gio knew he was kidding, but would never pass up an offer like that.

"Deal. But if I were to lose... Nothing happens, right?"

Just as Bellingham was about to reject his offer, their coach, Edin walked into the room.

"Alright boys!! Get ready, we're starting in any second now."

If they weren't pumped before, they definitely were now.
The chants only grew louder.

They got in line, trying to ignore the cameras swarming around them, listening to the sea of cheers coming from the stadium.

It was time to step out onto the field. Everyone got into position.

This time around, their opponent was Leverkusen, a pretty common rival team of theirs.

After the traditional coin flip, the match officially began.

The Dortmund substitute players were all sitting together, intensely focusing on the ball.

It was a rough battle for the ball, but an opportunity soon opened up for Dortmund.

In mere seconds, the ball was passed to Haaland.

Haaland had enough space to shoot and scored, in the fifth minute. Score being 1-0.

The crowd went wild, an excellent goal from Erling Haaland.

Bellingham was ecstatic.

He didn't even mind that he wasn't playing at this point, if it meant he could watch Haaland in the flesh.

"You better start saving for my fucking rent!" Gio said confidently, looking like he was having a manic episode from the sheer excitement he was feeling.

They all broke out into song, singing loud enough for the rest of the team to hear.

The rest of the first halftime was rough. It felt as if both teams were equally matched, most nervous of all being Gio, feeling the burden of rent coming back to him.

"You're coming up next, yeah?" Hummels asked Bellingham.

"Yeah." He answered, his hands already shaking.

A loud whistle interrupted them, marking the end of the first halftime.

Everyone made their way to the locker rooms, leaving the loud crowd behind them.

"Big man! Good job!" Meunier threw his arm around Haaland.

"Not my best, but thank you."

Compliments and celebration were flooding the room. Everyone was happy.

"Haaland! Great player, absolute beast, man-eater and horrifying to see on the opposing team, top scorer, handsome man, can you score 7 more goals for me?"

Everyone turned to look at Gio.

"No big deal for you, yeah?" Gio added, practically begging.

"Ehh.. I'll give it a shot." Haaland said, slightly confused.

The minutes flew by, Bellingham was more nervous by the second, but managed to cover it up.

They were once again interrupted by Edin, rushing them out and rearranging positions.
After a rushed motivational speech, Dortmund stepped out to face their opponent for another 45 minutes.

Leverkusen had the ball to start the second halftime, but it was quickly snatched by one of Dortmund's players.

Once again, an opportunity opened up for Dortmund, Marco Reus could perform a free kick.

And.. he scores! 51st minute, beautiful goal from Marco Reus.

They all ran up to him to celebrate his goal.

By that point, a fair amount of Leverkusen's fans had already left the stadium.

However, the game was still young. It was only the 51st minute, they can't start celebrating too early.

The rest of the match was dreadful, Leverkusen became much more aggressive, having at least 10 shoots in the second halftime.

But Dortmund didn't lose steam. They kept up the pace, and soon enough, in the 84th minute, Haaland scored yet another goal, bringing the score to 3-0.

Bellingham was amazed.

He was so honored to even have the opportunity to play with such a star like Haaland.

Eventually, Leverkusen earned themselves a penalty, 89th minute. With a successful shoot, Lars Bender brings the score
to 3-1.

Nobody really cared though, as the whistle was blown only a minute after.

Dortmund was victorious, throwing themselves at each other, knowing this was only the beginning of their celebration.