2)

Haaland finally arrived back at his apartment, taking off his shoes and jacket in the hallway.
He didn't have it in him to cook anything right now, so he orderer a family sized kebab meal.

He threw himself onto the couch and dozed off for awhile. However, this didn't entertain him for too long, so he took out his phone.
"Bellingham, huh." He whispered.

He decided to look him up on Instagram, realizing he wasn't even following the poor dude.
It really looked like he wasn't aware of his existence. He gave him a follow, they're teammates after all, he didn't wanna seem like a stuck up asshole.

Haaland thought it'd be nice to send him a message.

June, 12, 2018

judebellingham
Hello HAALAND

I'm a big fan, I just recently found out about you when playing FIFA. I watched you
play a few games, you're
brilliant wow. u deserve way more recognition. u Will be big news one day

Remember me when your famous
_________________________________

"What?"
"Oh."
He didn't exactly expect to see that. Now that he thought about it, sending a message wouldn't be very smart. Jude probably wouldn't wanna be reminded of these messages.

Erling decided to go through his posts, scrolling all the way to the bottom, to a post from 2018.
Only then he realized just how young Bellingham is.
He was intrigued, so he kept scrolling, all the way up to a post from 2020. As he was going through the slides, he accidentally double tapped.

At first he didn't even notice, but after turning to read the caption he noticed that he had liked the post. At that point, he knew it was enough Instagram for the day. Just as he was about to put his phone away, a doordash reminder popped up, his food has been out for twenty minutes.

"What a day." Erling went out to pick up his kebab, his cold, cold kebab. He gave the delivery man a 4 euro tip.

Haaland immediately shoved it into the microwave and watched it spin, for two minutes, contemplating his actions today.