20)

"Coast is clear." Haaland closely observed Rose and Edin leaving the stadium, probably for coffee.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Bellingham crossed his arms, tapping his fingers against his forearm.

Haaland smirked. "Now no one can dictate us around. Come on." He stood up and dragged Bellingham by his reserves bib.

"Stop, you're gonna tear it." Bellingham slapped his hand. He continued: "Where are we headed?" Haaland shrugged.

"Do you wanna grab some food?" He grabbed Bellingham by the hand, plannjng to drag him along either way. Bellingham's eyes darted to their intertwined hands, it made him completely forget to respond to his question.

"Okay." He managed to blurt out. His best mate squeezed his hand and headed towards the stadiums. Bellingham followed behind.

Haaland abruptly stopped and looked at the food stands from afar. "I want a corn dog." Haaland quickly corrected himself. "Corn dogs." Bellingham chuckled. "Of course you do."

After they ordered, they headed towards their teammates.

Reus spotted them approaching the team. "Speak of the devil. Hello you two."

Haaland tried to return the greeting with a full mouth, but before he could do that, Bellingham shushed him. "You played well today." Reus nodded in appreciation but quickly changed the topic. "And you didn't play. Plan on saving any for me?" He said, eyeing the overflowing bag of food in Haaland's possesion. Haaland handed him the entire bag.

"Enjoy that." Haaland patted his shoulder, cleaning his oily fingers on Reus' shirt. Reus cringed.

Bellingham butted in. "Who are we playing next?"

"Bochum. In a few days." Bellingham snapped his fingers. "That's right, I forgot."

Whilst Bellingham was thinking about their next match, a hard slap met the back of his neck.

"Did you SEE that? Did you see my goal?" It was Reyna.

Bellingham scratched his neck in pain. "What the hell man? Are you insane?!" Reyna apologized.

"Did you tho? It was pretty stellar." Haaland rolled his eyes. Reyna smirked.

"I see someone's jealous. It's alright, big man. There's always next time." Gio found his way between the two, resting his arms on their shoulders.

"Yes, it was a great goal, Gio. Congratulations." Bellingham forced a smile, removing Reyna's arm off his shoulder.

Haaland cut his boasting short. "We're gonna get going now." Bellingham nodded. "We're gonna be out in the city. New city, new things to see."

Reyna flashed them his shit-eating grin. "Can I go with you guys?"

Haaland audibly groaned. Bellingham looked at him in confusion. "Not this time you won't." Reyna sighed sarcastically.

"See you're still stuck on that goal. Or maybe you have something else in mind.." Reyna wiggled his eyebrows. Haaland was frustrated.

"Alright, that's enough. Gio, we'll catch you later." Reyna softened his expression. "Have fun. Cya." He waved them goodbye and ran off into the distance.

Haaland's eyes were still locked on Reyna, following him until he faded into the background. "What a nutjob."

"You're ususally the one that handles him." Bellingham remarked.

"Give me a break."

After a short silence, Bellingham spoke again. "Are we actually gonna go hit the city right now? It sounds good."

"We will. Later. Not right now." Haaland grabbed him by the hand, heading towards the inside of the stadium.

"I don't need to go to the lockers, I knew I wouldn't play so I didn't bring anything with me." Haaland didn't flinch. "So?"

Bellingham shrugged. "So I'll wait for you outside." Haaland was not pleased with his answer. "You're coming with me."

Haaland pushed him onto a random bench and went over to his locker. "We have all day. No need to hurry." He quickly changed into his clothes and sat next to his friend.

"You're right." Bellingham crossed his legs, cupping his chin. Haaland leaned forward in his seat, he looked like he wanted to say something.

"Jude." He broke the ice, his voice echoed in the locker room. "Do you like dudes?" Bellingham immediately tensed up, gripping onto the bench they were sitting on.

"I'm sorry?" Bellingham's voice cracked. Haaland couldn't hold back his laughter.

"I think I deserve to know." Haaland crossed his arms.

"Um." Bellingham scratched his head, trying to find an answer himself. "I don't know. I like you."

"I'm flattered." Haaland ran his hand through his hair. "I'll take that as a yes, then."

Bellingham scratched his neck, he stood up and headed for the door. "I'm gonna get going now, so I guess I'll see you tonight." Haaland quickly grabbed him by his wrist. "Stay with me a little longer, will you?"

Bellingham's heart skipped a beat. He slowly turned around to face him.

"Fine. I'll stay." Bellingham didn't mind this outcome at all, it was what he was hoping for. However, he still tried to hide his eagerness to oblige. This time, he sat a little closer to Haaland.

Haaland placed his hand on his leg, inching slightly closer to Bellingham. He removed his hand from his leg, stood up and locked the door.

"..What did you do that for?" Bellingham swallowed his spit.

Haaland smirked confidently, squatting infront of Bellingham. He slowly caressed the of Bellingham's face, feeling his skin heat up under his fingertips.

"Do you mind if I do this?" Bellingham stared mindlessly into Haaland's eyes, not being able to put his feelings into words. So he did what he knew best.

He lifted Haaland's chin up and kissed him, holding tightly onto his forearm so he doesn't fall over.

Saying the kiss was romantic would be a reach. Really, it was anything but romantic. Locked in a dirty locker room, covered in sweat, not to mention the corndogs they ate earlier. But they couldn't pull away. You would need an outside force to seperate them.

*rattle, rattle*

Haaland lost his balance and ended up on the cold tiled floor. "Shit..." He whispered.

"Who's in there? Open up." Standing at the other side of the door was Wolf. He still hadn't left the stadium after the match, which ended about an hour ago.

"Get off the floor, I'm gonna sit here. Open the door for him." Bellingham said, pulling out his phone and opening the Weather app.

Haaland limped over to the door, to be met with a not so happy Wolf.

"Took you long enough.. The fuck are you two doing locked in here?" Wolf's eyes travelled from one to the other.

Bellingham shrugged. "Tommorrow, there will be heavy rainfall in Vienna. Remember to grab a coat." Wolf squinted in confusion.

He crossed his arms, still looking for an explanation. "How long have you been here?"

"We were just about to leave, actually. Played some cards." Haaland quickly came up with an excuse. Wolf rolled his eyes and headed towards a locker. "Sure, whatever. You should get out of here."

And so they did.