9)

It was now 11:00 AM.

Practice went by painfully slow, Bellingham would be lying if he said he had his head in the game. He really wanted it to end.

The team's coach shouted, signaling they were done for today.

"Go show him what you're made of. He's not that scary. Only 6'4." Gio patted him on the back.

"I got this in the bag, no big deal." Bellingham said, confidently.

Gio gave Bellingham a thumbs up and they parted ways.

It was time to face the man himself again.

He swiftly made his was through the building, not letting anything distract him, only stopping by the locker room to take a shower.

He sloppily packed his stuff, probably leaving a few things behind (hopefully not his shoes), but he didn't care much right now. He had something else to worry about.

He burst throught the door. At this point, he's taken up a lot of time. He sprinted towards the exit. Turns out Haaland wasn't in a rush. He ended up waiting about 5 minutes for him to show up.

"I didn't think you'd be ready this quick. Sorry for the wait." Haaland apologised, again.

"It's good, I just arrived myself."

"In that case.."

"...I've got a place in mind. Are you ready to go?" Haaland continued.

At this point, he could take him to a back alley and stab him and Bellingham wouldn't care. He was ecstatic.

"Yeah, we can go now."

Haaland headed towards his car, Bellingham following close behind.

They got in the car.

"Switch through the stations, find a song you like. The place is a 30 minute drive from here." Haaland said, turning on his car.

"Lucky for you, I've got great taste in music. You won't be bored." He said, already mashing every button of the radio.

Haaland was intrigued. "I'll be the judge."

Bellingham was searching for a good 2 minutes or so, finally finding something .. interesting.

"Listen to this one. It will blow your mind." Bellingham said, bringing the volume up so high the car started vibrating.

"What is it?" Haaland turned his head to see what he turned on.

"Wait for the beat drop."

Michael White - Got You [NCS Release]
0:59

Haaland choked. "What the fuck is this?"

"Fire." Bellingham said, struggling to control his laughter.

"Change it! It is horrible." Haaland turned off the radio.

"Next one will be better, I promise. Trust."

He was not to be trusted. The radio only played bad NCS songs. Jude refused to change the station.

"This is traumatizing." Haaland was baffled.

"Next one's the last one, I promise. This one is special."

Haaland glared at him.

Razihel - Love U [NCS Release]

Bellingham knew this one by heart. He started throwing his hands in the air, feeling the God-awful beat.