Chapter 7

I ONLY DID 2 PARTS WHEN I PROMISED 3 SO YOU ARE GETTING 5 TODAY

NUMBER 1

             Piper's pov

            My dagger was gone. Lost during the fall or washed away in the river I had my dagger since my first day at Camp-Half-Blood it was more than just a dagger to me it was proof that I had a loving caring family that would always pay attention to me and never forget about me even when times got rough.

          No food, no water basically no supplies at all.

          Yep off to a promising start.

         I glanced at Jason. He looked pretty bad his blonde hair was plastered to his forehead and his shirt ripped to shreds. But the worst part was he was shivering and his lips were blue.

      "We should keep moving or we'll get hypothermia," Piper said. "Can you stand?"

        He nodded. They we both struggled to their feet.

       I put my arm around his waist, though I wasn't sure who was supporting whom. I scanned their surroundings,. Above there was no sigh of the tunnel they had fallen down. I couldn't even see the cavern roof—just blood colored clouds floating in the hazy gray air.

DONE WITH ONE, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT I GOING AS EACH PAGE IS A CHAPTER. SO 4 MORE PAGES TO GO.