Chapter 18

Thank you guys so much 201 VOTES

                        Piper's pov

                      Piper wondered if demigods didn't smell the same in Tartarus, or if the other scents here were so powerful, they masked a demigod's aura.

                    "I wonder if you do not like know the way to the like shrine!!" A familiar cheerleaders voice spoke.

s                      "Oh shut you fang hole Kelli when the last time you visit 2 years ago, I visited around 8 mouths ago I know who we are facing. You don't have a clue!" 

                        "WE DIDN"T MAKE YOU BOSS" Kelli screamed.

                        More hissing,scuffling, and feral moans--like giant cat fights.

                      "Do you want to get out of the underworld and get revenge and run my shop with me YES OR NO!!" THe middle aged woman screamed.

                       "Yes" they all muttered.

                      ''BUt if we find out you are lying about this shrine!!---" Kelli yelled. 

                      "I don't lie believe me I have good reason to get out of here just leave 1 demigods for me  named Piper Mclean and let me kill every boy named Jason they will suffered for being named after my betraying husband JASON. Mortals and demigods will tremble at the sound of my name ----Meda!"

HIS CHApter was kinda a filler so Meda is the girl in Lost Hero who charmspeak Leo and Jason to battle. YOu know what also is cool in Piper's dreams in Lost her Aphrodite warns Piper in her dream where she is shopping in Medea's mall, that Medea will return later on, along with others.

 Gret it Meda return with kelli and empousa.