Chapter sixteen

Sam and Adam stood facing Dean and Millie, however, Sam and Adam was no longer their brothers. They had both said yes to their own archangel, allowing them to take over their bodies. Bobby and Castiel stood a bit behind and to the right of Millie. Millie had talked Carson out of coming, knowing a demon in an angel stand-of would result in his death. They had tried talking Bobby out of coming to, but Bobby had the ability to walk again, curtesy of Crowley, and he was not letting his kids do this alone.

"Hey assbutt" Castiel yelled, throwing a holy-fire bomb at Michael, hoping to give the Winchester's some time to get thought to Sam so he would open the door to his cage using the rings of the four horsemen before Michael came back.

But Lucifer wasn't pleased with this little trick, ending up snapping Bobby's neck and exploding Castiel in front of Millie and Dean. Millie screamed out for her friends, but Dean's hand on her arm reminded her of their plan. This was their only shot. Millie wanted nothing more than to scream out all her feelings, her heart broke seeing the blood of Castiel covering her body and seeing Bobby's lifeless body laying on the ground. Lucifer took his time; he was stronger than the remaining siblings and he enjoyed beating them up. But Dean and Millie didn't back down, they tried their best to reach Sam inside of Lucifer, and after what felt like days of being beaten by their own brother's hands, something flicked inside of Lucifer's eyes. Sam was back, but he knew time was short, so he reached inside of his pockets and pulled out the rings before throwing them on the ground and chanting the words needed to open the portal. And just in time for Michael to show up again. Sam grabbed a hold of Adam's body, struggling before throwing them both down in the big portal.

Millie and Dean sat beaten up next to each other, both stum after having watched their brothers disappear. Millie was so beaten up and tired from the events that her body shut down, making her fall unconscious in her brother's lap. When she woke up, she didn't understand a thing. She didn't feel any physical pain and Castiel was crouching down next to her. He quickly stood up before walking over to Bobby's lifeless body, bringing him back to life. Millie looked at her brother next to her, he was healed up as well, before giving him a big hug. She got up and ran over to Bobby, launching herself in his arms, before doing the same to Castiel and whispering: "thank you".

Someone had brought Cas back to life and they couldn't help but wonder why exactly he was brought back to life, but they were all grateful for it. In the car back to Bobby's, Dean and Millie was silent, until Millie spoke up.

"What was that girl's name again, the one you really liked?" Millie remembered Dean opening up to her some time back about this girl he had fallen in love with, she had a kid and Dean was convinced the child was his when he had saved them from a hunt not too long ago.

"Lisa" Dean answered, not understanding where his sister was going with this.

"Dean..." Millie paused, looking at her brother. She knew Dean had suffered a lot in his life, and now with Sam gone and they had promised not to look for him or do anything stupid to get him back, Millie knew she had to help Dean get a better life. "You should go to her".

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... you should stop. We both know you are destroying yourself in this life we're living. You deserve better, Dean. I'm telling you to get out now that you can".

Dean though about it, and in all honesty, it did sound appealing, giving a normal life a shot. "What about you?" Dean looked at his broken-down sister, not knowing what was next for her.

"I'll be fine. Maybe I'll quit too, I don't know, but I know I'll be fine".

Back at Bobby's Dean had packed his stuff, getting ready to leave. Bobby and Dean said their goodbyes before Dean went over to his sister.

"Will you be ok?" Dean asked, net helping but worrying for her sister.

"Of course I will" Millie gave her brother a genuine smile, happy for him to be leaving this life behind. "I am so happy for you Dean, I love you, remember that".

"I love you too" Dean hugged his big sister before getting in the car.

"Now, don't be a stranger, you still have my number. And go get the girl" and with that he drove away.

Millie had decided to stay with Bobby for a few days, knowing she would break down if she was left alone right now. Millie and Bobby spent the evening after Dean left to drink. They were both ridden with grief after losing Sam and Adam, so no words were spoken, they just needed each other's company right now. Bobby retired to his room after a few hours, but Millie wasn't too keen on sleeping. She had called Carson to fill him in on everything that had happened, and he offered to come over to keep her company, but she declined.

"How are you?" Millie hadn't noticed Castiel had entered the room. "I'm ok" a lie.

"You know you don't have to lie to me" Castiel sat down next to the sad girl.

"I'm happy for Dean. I hope he finds what he needs to be happy" Castiel kept looking at her as she talked, "I don't know what to do... last time I felt like this was when I met dad in Hell, learning he had died. I've always been good at managing my feeling, but now I just feel lost".

"And watching Bobby and you die... I never want to experience that again..."

Castiel didn't really know how to comfort the girl besides him, but he tried anyway, "You're strong, Millie, and you will get through this as well, I know it". Castiel gave Millie a reassuring smile before placing his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in for a hug. 

------------------------------ Authors note ----------------------------------

So that was the end of season 5! 

I will not really be following the storyline of season 6. Millie is going on an adventure of her own - but of course, all the main characters will still be in the story, Sam will also be soulless and all that jazz, but honestly, I have no idea of how to place Millie in the storyline of season 6. 

Love, Kat <3