Heads Up!

Howdy do howdy hey y'all.

Please keep pitchforks and such til the end for I have something to say.

So I'm getting used to writing in first point of view more then third point of view, so working on chapters on this here book is hard when going from (Y/n) to 'I' and 'Me' each time I'm referencing the mc.

SO

I'm going to re-edit this entire book and moving it from third point of view to first point of view, and making it more fluid and better in my opinion. Yes it may be a while before a whole new chapter comes out, I'm only close to 1/2 of the "Moment of Truth" episode so it was going be a while anyways.

Might even make the book better to read as I've noticed I'm making (Y/n) a bit magical at a faster pace then wanted, a little op in my thought but who doesn't want to be op?

Antyways, sorry that this isn't a new chapter and instead a speal about editing the entire thing. I know I'm asking a lot already about being patient, but please wait this out til fully re-edited and the new chapters start to show.

Question : Would y'all rather me publish a new chapter by itself or do it where I've been doing, where it's multiple chapters at once for an episode?

Thanks for reading this :)