part 9

unknown number
i'm macson nice to meet you

"so he like straight up texted you? what did you say?" you asked scaramouche.

"nothing, he is still on delivered" he answered.

"what why, you could have found out why he texted you, or how he got your number, maybe this has something to do with mona, considering that they are dating."

you two were currently headed towards the smoking area during the lunch break where you had to meet him with your friendgroup.

"i don't care. changing the topic, I hope your friends aren't as annoying as you are"

"i hope your mom isn't as grumpy as you are"

"you have the same humor as a 6th grader"

"and you have the same height as a 6th grader"

"i am still taller than you"

"and i still didn't ask"

"that's exactly what i was talking about and I am more worried about xiao, he gets irritated more easily that I do"

"he will be fine, he gets along with hu tao and she is a total roller coaster"

"he gets along with hu tao just because they are cousins"

"still doesn't change my point"

"it actually does"

"maaan you talk way too much for someone who doesn't like to talk"

"then shut me up" he said and looked at you with a smug face.

"you clearly forget that what we have is strictly business, friends with benefits the best."

"being friends with benefits still means we can fuck around you know"

"are you implying that you want us to have sex?"

"no I said we CAN fuck around not that i WANT us to fuck around, maybe you are so eager for me and want me so bad that you are starting to get delusional" he said as he nudged his shoulder into yours.

"or maybe you are just trying to get me into a corner so I can fall right into your trap but spoiler, you won't succed" you said as you nudged him harder that he almost tripped.

"haha relax I was just joking to see if you would get flustrated, guess it's just not my day"

"that's what every loser says. just admit that i won"

"we are almost there, let me prepare mentally for this nightmare"

"yeah yeah change the topic, I still won as always" you said as you smirked happy with yourself.

when you arrived you were awaited by kazuha, ayaka, hu tao, heizou, albedo and ... childe? you clearly didn't expect him.

"hi guys, hi childe long time no see" you said as you waved and approached them together with scaramouche. "this is my boyfriend sca-"