part 15

"i don't want this relationship to be fake."

"OKAY WE ARE HERE WHAT HAPPENED" hu tao said as she barged into your room together with ayaka.

"hu calm down, her father is home" ayaka said trying to calm down her friend.

"it's fine, kids, you have fun, i was just on my way out." you dad said leaning on the door frame while knocking gently so you know he was there.

"okay, safe trip dad, call me when you get there" you said as you got up from your bed and hugged him.

"will do, also I left pancakes in the fridge, warm them up in the microwave before you eat them. take care" and with that he left.

"okay, now what was the reason you called us at 9pm to come over" ayaka said as she got onto your bed while hugging a pillow.

"i thought i texted you?" you said confused.

"sorry honey, but 'CONE IVER RN' and 'ENERHENCY' just made us more worried about you" hu tao said.

"right, okay so, uh how do I put this..." and you started recalling all the events from that day, from going over to macson's house to him forcefully trying to get with you to finding out he was stalking you to heizou and xiao probably recurring to not so human methods of obtaining informations out of him and then sending him to the police.

"what?" you asked as ayaka and hu tao were just looking at you without saying a word. "please say something it's too awkward right now"

"i'm so sorry y/n" ayaka said as she hugged you while you felt your shoulder get wet.

"oh no ayaya, please don't cry, come on get up" you tried calming her.

"seriously y/n, you did not deserve this, macson in such an ... inhumane individual I swear he will live the most torturing life" hu tao said while holding your hand.

"i know but hello there is no need for you to be sad, it's really nothing, see i'm fine, alive and well"

"y/n, it's not your fault"

"what?"

"it's not your fault"

"i know"

"it's not your fault, y/n"

"i know" you said as you pushed ayaka off of you.

"no, no listen to me. it is not your fault."

"i am well aware if that hu" you said as your felt your eyes getting wetter.

"you are not the one to blame, dear" hu tao said.

"i..." you tried saying something but you felt a tear escape your cheek. "i regret ever meeting him, i can still feel him creeping out of my window, i feel like he is going to come out of my drawer every second, i feel he is everywhere" you said as you started blinking continiously to not let yourself cry more.

"oh come here" hu tao said and both her and ayaka hugged you as you felt your breath starting to limit and the lump in your throat starting to get more painful.

"it's okay to cry" ayaka said as started gently combing your hair with her hand, and as she said these words you burst out crying your heart out.

"i swear i am gonna kill him someday in the most painful and humiliating way possible" you said while trying to calm yourself down.

"i know, we will help you hide the body" hu tao said and all three of you started laughing until you remembered.

"oh, i forgot the only joyful thing in this story" you said as you pulled away to wipe your cheeks.

"spill the tea bff" ayaka said while she composed herself as well.

"okay so after everything happened, scara walked me home."

"uhuh" the girls hummed letting you know that they are listening.

"so he kinda asked me to date like for real"

"OH MY GOD FUCKING FINALLY" hu tao yelled.

"about time" ayaka added. "it was painful to not see you two dating for real."

"wait i didn't say yes, yet"

"are you dumb?" hu tao said as he threw a pillow at you.

"i don't know, maybe, he makes me feel safe, but i am still unsure if this relationship will work out, we are completely two different people"

"what is your gut telling you?" ayaka asked.

you looked at her and she immediately understood.

"then here is your answer"

"hello, moochie, long time no see" heizou said.

"i told you to not call me that" scaramouche said irritated but not really. "did you take care of him?" he asked.

"yes, he is on his way to jail, of course after we got what we wanted out of him" xiao answered. "did you get your girl?"

"she said she needed time to think, i feel like she is going to reject me"

"i don't think so, she really likes you, and not in a platonic way, i know, i have been by her side since we are kids" heizou said as he took a seat on the alleyway. "i have been with her through all her episodes, after first getting drunk, after her first cig, after her first joint and many other addictions which she said that she is not addicted to and always says she quit."

"but she never really quits, she just says she did, i actually thought she quit smoking until we started talking again" xiao said.

"wait someone is calling me" scaramouche said as he picked up his phone and after less than one minute he hung up. "she asked us to meet"

"hi" you said as you met scaramouche at the playground near your house.

"hey" he replied dryly. "how are you?"

"i am okay, well better, thanks for asking"

"he is on his way to jail if you are wondering so you have nothing to worry about"

"i figured, thanks though" then the awkward silence started while you two looked at each other.

"it's okay if you will reject me, i understand if you are not ready-" he started saying.

"oh shut up and kiss me" and then it happened. the thing you both were waiting for so long. your lips met his as you felt like all the worries your heart was bearing just vanished in a moment.

"so can i be your boyfriend, like for real?" he said as he abruptly pulled apart.

you chuckled and smiled a little from the bottom of your heart "yes, i thought it was self explanatory"

"SHE SAID YES!" hu tao and heizou yelled from behind a bush as ayaka and xiao were just too embarrassed for them to say anything.