part 12

"i thought she said that she has to take her leave, and if you will stop her, i will take it for her" someone said from behind you as they took macson's hand off of you and pulled you behind them.

"oh the shortass who didn't reply to any of my messages" macson said as he retreated his hand abruptly but bent down suddenly while holding his stomach.

"you are just all talk, i could easily take you in a fight, big guy" scaramouche said after he punched him in the abdomen.

"there is no need to get physical, i was just-" he didn't get to finish his sentence.

"no you were just getting physical with my girlfriend, didn't you know that you don't get to touch what's not yours?"

'omg that was hot' you thought.

"okay let's settle one thing" scaramouche said as he grabbed macson's shoulder a little too hard. "if I see you near her again, I will take your eyes out and make earrings out of them, then i will have you wear them for the rest of your life, understood?"

"sir yes sir." macson said already terrified, wonder why.

"let's go y/n, I don't want us to catch any disease from him" scaramouche said as he turned to you, took your hand and started walking.

after about 10 minutes of walking scaramouche stopped in his tracks and looked at you, furious.

"what on earth were you fucking thinking? going all alone with your crazy ass bitch drug dealer boyfriend? in a place where are barely any people? what if I didn't check your location? what if I didn't come to you? what if-"

"shut up, idiot, I knew you would come to me" you interrupted him, sick of his nonsense scolding.

"huh?"

"you played your part in my plan perfectly. both of you played your part perfectly. everything went just as I expected."

"the fuck do you mean? i need you to be more precise."

"i know macson, I dated him after all, i knew he would try to make a move on me because he likes a good thrill, and now knowing that he will have to face some consequences if he comes to me again, he will try to talk to me even more, and he will be blinded by that which will give me the perfect opportunity to gain his trust."

"why the fuck? what kind of twisted mind do you need to have to do that?"

"because he is a stupid ass masochist who will just go blindly everywhere where he will get some good adrenaline, that's why he is a dealer"

"but what if I didn't come to you?"

"it was a gamble of "what if" in which I decided to place my bets on, if i would have lost the gamble and you didn't come i would have improvised my way out I guess, I'm not dumb, but I knew you would come, that's why I didn't bother to think of a plan B"

"no wonder you are one of the smartest students in our school, hah" he said as he patted your head. "let's go, it's starting to get dark, I don't want you to get cold"

"aww you care about me, don't forget what the deal was tho, we are just friends with benefits."

"i didn't, when can we fuck tho"

"scaramouche, not those kind of benefits, I help you get with mona back and you help me get my revenge on macson, nothing more."

"wait didn't you want to get together with macson again?"

"nahh, he's a jerk and he is broke, he has no use for me"

"but, I don't want to get back together with mona either" he said as he stopped as of he just realised that.

"huh why? wasn't that why you proposed this deal?"

"yeah but I think being with you helped me ... move on?"

"then, why are we still dating?" you said confused.

"um, actually, I think I-"

"y/n! i was just headed towards your house, my mom is there already." a familiar voice from behind you spoke.

"heizou! it was about fucking time you visited us" you said happy to see your childhood friend.

"oh hello scaramouche, didn't see you little one there" heizou said which irked the indigo haired boy. "i hope I am not interrupting anything, am I?"

"not at all, I was just taking my leave" scaramouche said as he turned around. "see you later, I guess"

"no fucking way, he actually touched you and proposed you to go to his place? ew, you better wash that damn hand" heizou said as you two were currently in your room.

"bitch don't you think I did already? ew i can't belive I dated that thing"

"told you to just break up with him, he was totally not worth it."

"says the guy who has a new girl every week, why do they even bother to try and get with you"

"why stop at one mistress when i can have more? I just get bored easily, it's not my fault"

"then try getting with a guy sheesh, maybe that will be more entertaining for you"

"that is actually such a great idea."

heizou is your childhood friend. your moms were really close friends which led to your fathers to also get along which led to them becoming good family friends, and heizou - to being the older brother you never had.

"how did scaramouche react?" heizou asked.

"he didn't understand right away that it was a plan all along, but he was kinda pleased with the outcome after he found out."

"mhm nice, are things between him and mona starting to get any shape?"

"mm not really, he told me today that he doesn't want to get with mona anymore"

"huh? what why?"

"i dunno, he said that while being with me he moved on from her, I don't know tho" you said as heizou shot up from the bed abruptly and stared at you surprised.

"what? what did i say?"

"are you dumb or just stupid?" he said as you still looked at him puzzled. "god you are so dense, how is that skull of yours so thick" you still didn't understood what he meant

"he clearly likes you, dumbass"