part 26

"y/n, there is a woman here who needs to see you" ei said while knocking on the door and interrupting your moment.

"my sweet child" you heard your mom gasp as you came downstairs.

"hello to you as well mom" you said really not expecting nor wanting to see her.

"it's been so long" she said and approached you to hug you.

"yeah how long exactly? one? two? too many years for me to be able to call you my mom?" you said as you pulled back and avoided her touch.

"oh don't be so harsh" she said and her facial expression turned to a very displeased one. at least you knew from who you inherited your attitude problems from.

"what do you want? i need to be somewhere" you said as you started putting your shoes on.

"you are going over to your boyfriend's house? i already met my, i hope so, future mother in law, a truly wonderful woman" she said as she referred to ei, who already looked tired of this family drama. "i still haven't met your boyfriend though"

"we are ready, mom" scaramouche said as he came downstairs as well and glitched for a second after seeing the unknown for him woman.

"you must be my daughter's boyfriend, I'm her mom, delighted to meet you" she said and went in for a handshake.

"scaramouche, pleased as well" he said but didn't shake her hand, as both of his hands were occupied by your bags. "now we should go, because i think i forgot to feed my dog" which was clearly a lie, because he was a cat person and he didn't even have a dog.

"oh, y/n, after you come home, you will come with me in our home country for a one month vacation" your mom said as she picked her bag as well preparing to leave.

"no i'm not, you didn't even ask me if I want to, hell I can't miss one month from school"

"you are a bright kid, you will catch up if necessary" she said brushing you off.

"but i don't want to" you said holding your ground.

"i don't care, you are coming and it's final" she said and you looked at your dad for some sort of help "don't look at your dad, he and i both know I have every right to spend time with you as well"

"you can't" ei stepped in.

"pardon?" your mom said and raised an eyebrow.

"i already booked a vacation for scaramouche, y/n, and her friends for two weeks, so it seems you will have to go to your home country alone" she explained.

"wait you did?" scaramouche asked confused.

"we are what now?" you asked more confused.

"yes, ei just told me about it and i gave her my permission" your dad said.

"wait that's crazy, everyone will be so excited" you said as your eyes lit up. "thank you" you said and you hugged both your dad and ei.

"i, though, didn't give you my permission" your mom said crossing her arms.

"and i didn't ask" you said annoyed because your mom ruined your moment.

"how dare you speak to me like that? i am your mother as well, and i too have the right to take decisions in your life"

"don't you think you were a little too absent in my life for me to care about your opinion?" you said tired of being nice to her.

"i wasn't absent, i tried talking to you but you always ignored me"

"those cringy birthday cards you sent me on facebook every year weren't such a great way of starting a conversation to your daughter. now please shut up and go back to wherever you were in the past five years" you said and took a bag of yours from scaramouche.

"we have to go, it was nice meeting you" ei said and went in for a handshake.

"it was nice meeting you as-" your mother started but stopped when she saw that ei shook your dad's hand referred to him, not her.

after that you all hopped in the car and went to ei's house, but not before taking takeout.

"okay, i need to meet with yae now, you two eat the food while it doesn't get cold, and don't wait for me, i won't be back soon" ei said and left you two alone.

"did you know about the trip?" you asked scaramouche as you two were eating.

"nope, not at all, who should we invite though?" he said.

"well you will of course invite xiao, and because we will be there for two weeks it will be very interesting if we invite venti as well"

"hu tao and ayaka are as well obviously on the list, if ayaka will want to come" scaramouche said as you both finished eating and started cleaning up.

"yeah, i hope she will. maybe if thoma will come she will come as well"

"we can also invite albedo, kazuha and heizou, it will be only right if we do so" he said as he finished the dishes and you two  went to his room.

"oh, should we invite childe? he will be really fun to party with" you said as you crashed on his bed.

"no please, he talks way too much" he said and covered his face with a pillow.

"i talk way more than him" you said amused.

"yeah but i can always shut you up" he said uncovering his face looking smug.

"okay rude, how so? you can't shut me up" you said not understanding what was his intention.

"oh yes i can" he said and kissed you while getting on top of you.

and even if it wasn't the first time he kissed you, the butterflies always woke up in your stomach.

you wrapped your hands around his neck and to pull him closer and he started gently tracing your thighs until he stopped at your waist.

he looked at you to see if you had any objections but you just nodded and gave him permission. he then moved to your neck while gently biting and kissing it right after. all you could do was just entangle your fingers in his hair and enjoy the moment.

"now where did we left off" he said as he started taking off his shirt.

a/n: 20k reads hello?? i love you to everyone (also your comments are so funny i cackle everytime i read them)