Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

Liam's POV

"My witch, you are driving me crazy." I murmured while placing kisses on her neck.

"Please..." She begged, arching her back as she ran her hands through my hair.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes barely as I heard my ringtone. When I looked around sleepily, I was in the bed in my bedroom alone. I leaned against the headboard, running my hand through my hair, and looked at my length which was in trouble again because of that mysterious witch. 

As my phone didn't stop ringing, I sighed in annoyance and grabbed my phone. It was my best friend, Kayden Matthews; I had known him since childhood. My aunt, Elva, was married to his uncle, David Matthews, and they had a daughter named Anne.

"Did you see me in your dream?" I asked, annoyed as I picked up the phone.

"Someone is angry. Did I disturb you in the middle of something important?" He teased me.

Not in realty, but in my dream.

I rolled my eyes. "I was sleeping. You dumbass woke me up." I stated, irritated.

"Hmm. Then I will make it up to you." He commented mischievously.

"How?" I asked, intrigued.

"There is a party tonight." He informed me devilishly.

"Well, you are forgiven." I said cockily. "See you tonight."

"See you, dude."

Once I threw my phone onto the bed, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I grabbed a white shirt and blue denim jeans and put them on. After putting on my watch, I noticed the bracelet in the drawer. I grabbed it and looked at it, smiling as the flashes from that night replayed in my mind. Thanks to my witch, my nightmare turned into a dream that day.

This bracelet was only thing left from her. I found it in the bed the following morning after waking up in the bed alone.

I heaved a loud sigh and placed the bracelet back into the drawer. Then I went downstairs to have breakfast with my parents. Yesterday I stayed the night in the mansion.

After greeting my parents, I sat down on the chair opposite of my mother, Serena Anderson, and next to my father, Aspen Anderson.

They were the most loving parents in the world for my siblings and me. However, sometimes I made my father angry when I made the front page with different girls.

I had two siblings: my elder sister, Sienna, and my brother, Troy. I was the youngest child in the family. My sister was married to Romeo Wright; they were going to have a baby.

"When are you planning to start work in the company?" My father asked firmly.

"Dad, you know. It isn't my thing." I reminded him.

My father wanted me to work with him and my brother in our family company, but I refused, telling him that I wasn't interested in it.

I was a supermodel; I posed for a lot of famous brands. I was the ambassador of my mother's fashion house as well.

In my free times, I enjoyed painting. I got an invitation from some art galleries to exhibit my paintings after I had sold my two paintings at the charity event hosted by my mother, but I refused. Despite the fact, the others liked my paintings, I thought it was so soon to exhibit them in art galleries. I had to improve myself before accepting such an offer.