Chapter 25 - Fairytale

Aurora's POV

"I don't know." I replied nonchalantly, teasing him.

"Aurora!" Liam gave me a warning look as he approached me. He leaned towards my ear as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Don't provoke me, sugar? Otherwise, the next time I will make you come again and again till you beg me to stop." He whispered in my ear and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.

I bit my lower lip, blushing, and squeezed my legs together as his words made me feel the tingling between my legs. He gave me an arrogant smirk and squeezed my buttocks before smashing his lips against mine.

***

"Mommy!" Luke exclaimed happily and rushed towards me as soon as I walked into the house.

I bent down and opened my arms wide, giving my three-year-old son a bright smile. I hugged my son tightly in my arms, breathing in his scent while he wrapped his arms around my neck. It was the best part of coming home. I missed my boy so much when I was away from him.

"I missed you, Mommy." He confessed as he pulled back slightly still in my arms.

"I missed you too, little monkey." I kissed his cheek and picked up my son in my arms.

"Welcome." My mother gave me a warm smile and placed the bowl of salad on the table.

"Hi, Mom." I greeted her warmly and caressed my son's hair tenderly.

"Mommy mommy made me a cake today." Luke told me cheerfully.

"Mommy mommy?" I asked, confused.

"He has started calling me like this since this morning." My mother clarified, amused.

"Why did you stop calling your grandmother Granny?" I asked Luke curiously.

"Because she is my mommy's mommy. So she is a mommy mommy." Luke replied firmly. My mother and I chuckled in amusement.

"I love you, my cute boy." I said, smiling, and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

After dinner, Luke and I were watching a cartoon together. He was leaning against me while holding his yellow car in his hand. It was his favorite toy; he took it everywhere he went. Firstly, I thought Serena gave it to Luke when he stayed in their house at the weekend, but later I found out that it was Liam who gave the car to Luke. Moreover, Serena mentioned that it was one of Liam's favorite toys, and Luke and Liam got along very well. She told me that Luke spent almost all day with Liam. However, Liam had never asked me about Luke or mentioned about my son.

"It is a bedtime." I commented softly, caressing my boy's light brown hair while he was rubbing his eyes.

"Will you tell me the story about you and Daddy?" He asked in excitement, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Again? Didn't you get bored of hearing the same story?" I asked softly, caressing his hair tenderly.

"No, it is my favorite fairytale."  Luke replied, determined. "Please, Mommy." He pleaded.

"Fine." I nodded and placed a soft kiss on his hair as sadness filled my heart.

After helping Luke to put on his pajamas, he lied down on the bed. I pulled the cover over his body and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. Then I sat down beside him on the bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Once upon a time there was a Greek god who lived on Mount Olympus. One day he decided to meet humans as he heard a lot about them from the other Greek gods. They kept talking that the people liked to celebrate special holidays, and they had a lot of fun. He used the opportunity that there was a party where the humans celebrated some unique holiday. This day they got dressed with different costumes. So when he went there, no one would know he wasn't a human, but a Greek God." I paused and checked Luke. He was staring up at me while listening to the fairytale attentively.

"The Greek god was fascinated by the cheerful celebration in the town. He was having fun when he suddenly saw a girl who was dressed in a witch costume."

"Yay! Daddy saw Mommy!" Luke exclaimed happily. I smiled at him in amusement.

"The Greek god approached her, and they started talking. After spending some time with the witch, the Greek god decided not to go to Mount Olympus tonight because he wanted to stay with the witch and spend more time together. Days passed one by one, but he didn't want to go back and leave his witch who he fell in love with. He knew the witch loved him as well, but he was so jealous when the men looked at her or talked to her. So he decided to take her to a private island where no other human lived." I looked at Luke, checking if he fell asleep or not. He was resting his little hand under his head, looking at me while yawning.

"They spend a lot of days there away from the others. However, one day the Greek god told his witch that he had to go back to Mount Olympus because he was a Greek god, not a human as she thought. So he had a lot of obligations waiting for him. Then he promised to his witch that he would come back as soon as he had free time. After the Greek god had left, the witch went back to the town sadly because she didn't want to stay on the island alone. After a couple of weeks, the witch found out that the Greek god and she were going to be parents. She was ecstatic and looked forward to surprising Greek god when he came back."

When I looked at Luke, I saw my son sleeping peacefully. I smiled at him tenderly and stood up carefully without waking him up. Then I leaned towards him and placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Sweet dreams, my little monkey." I whispered softly, caressing his hair affectionately.

***

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I was alone in Liam's bedroom.

"Liam?" I called him as I sat up on the bed, but there was no voice, and I didn't hear water sound from the bathroom either.

I wrapped the cover around my body and went to the living room, but he wasn't here either. I frowned, ruffling my hair.

Where is he?

As I wanted to go to kitchen to check if Liam was there, I noticed voices coming from the room which he used as an art studio.

When I approached the room, the door was open, and Liam was inside the room. He was drawing while wearing only his sweatpants.

I tiptoed towards him while he was fully concentrated on what he was doing. I wrapped my arms behind him and placed a soft kiss on his naked back.

"I found you." I commented, amused, leaning my head against his back, making him chuckle.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. Then he kissed my lips passionately and pulled my hand, which was holding the cover around my body, away, letting the cover slide down. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my butt while kissing me feverishly.

"What are you drawing?" I asked, out of breath as he pulled back slightly, and I turned towards the canvas. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw that he was drawing me.

"I haven't finished it yet." He commented huskily, his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"You are so talented, Liam." I said in awe.

"And my model is so beautiful." He commented seductively, pressing me back against his body, and kissed my neck and shoulder.

"I want to see it when you finish." I said, excited as I turned towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I will give the canvas to you when I finish painting it." He informed me and placed a chaste kiss on my nose.

"Really?! Thank you. I will hang it in my bedroom." I beamed at him cheerfully.

"It would make me so happy." He winked at me. "I will draw another one for my bedroom as well, but it will be different from this one. Less clothes." He bit his lower lip provocatively, moving his hands from my back to my derriere slowly. "I want to enjoy your flawless body even when you are away from me." He added hoarsely as he leaned closer to my neck and pulled my earlobe between his teeth.