Two

A SMILE CREEPS on my face

A SMILE CREEPS on my face. This is just what I need.

Cory Bush's athleticism extends much farther than the football field, where his quick feet and amazing throws lead the team to constant victory. At least that's what I hear. I'm not much of a sports fan myself and haven't sat down to actually watch any of his games, but Cory has made himself somewhat of a campus legend, who's plays are a constant topic of conversation.

I don't see him through that rose colored lens. To me, he's the same cocky guy I met in middle school, just now with more to brag about. Nonetheless, he's familiar...safe, and he spends so time encompassing you in his world, filling you with his energy, that there isn't much time to dwell on anything else.

Me: I'm up.

Cory Bush: You tryna stop by my room? This party is ass and I'd rather be on yours instead.

Okay, he's not very poetic. Quite corny, actually, but I'm not looking to be wooed. Our arrangement works as much for me as it does for him.

Me: Ya, give me half an hour and I'll be there.

I take another sip of the tequila, enjoying the warm feeling spreading across my body. I really need to thank Aleena for this gift.

I inch my feet towards the floor, confusion overtaking me at the ground looking more swirly than usual. Did our floor always move in circular motion like this?

Despite the inconvenience of our newly installed feature, I attempt to conquer it by strategically jumping down, feet first. Unfortunately I'm not athletic enough to defeat gravity, and my body forcefully hits the ground with a thump.

"Damn slippery air," I curse, laughter escaping my mouth. I hold onto my aching side, finding enough amusement in my own pain to not cease my fit of giggles.

"Okay, it's time to get serious. You have some grade A dick waiting for you, Summer," I crack up even more at the deep voice I put on. I'm really good at this. If this nursing thing doesn't work out, I could become a professional impersonator.

But that can wait another time. Right now, I need to get myself ready.

I take a small sip of the bottle and begin rummaging through my drawer of clothes.

The idea hits me instantly. Yes! this is going to be so hot. I'm going to be so hot.

I pick out the lavender laced push-up bra with floral embroidery and the matching thong I impulsively bought a few weeks ago. It's not the most jaw dropping piece of lingerie, but for a broke college student, this is about as fancy as it gets.

Best of all, Cory has never seen it. When I show up to his room in nothing but this, he'll go crazy.

The set slips on perfectly, giving my moderately sized chest a good enhancement and less than spectacular ass an illusion of existing. I pull my hair out of the scrunchy that holds it, causing the coils of my curls to spring out wildly. A pinch of water and leave in conditioner tames it down to a silky texture past my shoulders.