Thirty-Four

I AWAKE TO the sun rising

I AWAKE TO the sun rising. Crickets chirp in my ears and a cool breeze blows my damp hair off of my face as I wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

Carter is still slumped against my body in deep slumber. I turn my head to the side to find Darren and Aleena on their separate blanket a few feet away, sleeping soundly as well. We didn't intend to stay at the lake overnight, it was more of a succession of one person falling asleep, then the next person, the the next person until I was the only one left awake.

Watching everyone so peacefully unconscious, I couldn't be the one to interrupt it and suggest we leave, so I surrendered myself to being Carter's personal pillow and retired for the night right with them.

Carter shifts in his sleep a few times, then his eyes slowly open and he looks at me, a look of surprise on his face that I'm awake.

"What time is it? I don't even remember falling asleep." He yawns in his hand, remaining connected to me.

I reach for my phone that I sat on top of the picnic basket. "It's almost 5am."

Even though I'm certain my entire right side is numb from his weight, I still love the heat of him on me. I can feel every ridge, every breath, every hardness. One particular one below his belt pokes against my belly, tantalizingly.

Desire builds in my lower stomach. I want him right now and his eyes darken, letting me know he wants me too.

He kisses my shoulder and turns the check on Darren and Aleena, nodding at their continuous snores.

"You work today, right?" He asks even though he's made an effort to memorize my schedule down pact.

"Yes, but I have some time to kill."

"Good, just wanted to make sure." He stands and holds his hand out to help me up.

We stealthily tiptoe past Darren and Aleena, venturing off deep into the woods until we're certain the distance has hidden us from plain view.

Carter pushes me against a large tree stump and claims my mouth with greed. His lips move like he wants to devour me whole and my body arches against his, wishing he'd do just that.

Wetness pools from my center as he grinds his erection against me and there's nothing I want more than to feel every inch of him, but it is his birthday after all, he deserves a little treat.

He whines when I pull my lips from his, then a smirk forms when I drop to my knees and tug his shorts down. His swollen member twitches in my hand and he sucks in a breath as I stroke him in an up and down motion.

I tease him, lightly licking his tip, enjoying the taste of his precum.

"Summer." He shudders, face anguished, begging for more.

I give him his wish and take him into my mouth. I inch my head forward and my eyes water as I welcome his full size hitting the back of my throat.

"Fuck." He hisses and I smile at the sound.