『 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 』

『 𝚁𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 』

『 𝚁𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚊 』

"You got so much potential. I see it inside you. I know that you can perform on bigger stages than our school's auditorium in special celebrations. [...] So....would you like to take that opportunity with me?"

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH Y/NIE EVEN A FINGER NAIL!! ORELSE I'LL GIVE YOU NO MERCY!!"

"You can always count on me whenever you're in danger. Always remember that I'll always be there for you. Always protect you no matter what."

"Look y/nie, all you've done....is brighten my day. You light up my world like nobody else cuz you're the most important person in my life. You see, after my ex-friends left me, to be honest, I never smile since then. But seeing you making this happen!"

"Everything. Just to see you smile"

"Y/nie...you're NOT dying in my arms. I'm not letting it happen!"

"How come she knows about my secret? Or it's just a suspicion...maybe I was just thinking too much. Pretty sure that she said 'my moms' when she talks about her family. Is there an untold secret that she has too? Let's exchange truths, Y/nie. Due to the trust we have for each other. But this is not the right time...not yet...."

"I know that I have a hard time. And you are too. Yet, you still bring joy to my life. You make me feel special."