《 𝚃𝚠𝚘 》

When they step down from the bus, Y/n immediately spots the senior boy. Yes, no girls in the university not not like him, but what they're fear of is how he always ghost the girls after quite a long time dating. The reason why boys hate him like fire is because he's the number 1 suspect of stealing their girls. But what is actually behind it?

When Y/n spots him, he's buying drinks at the automatic machine.
"Guys. Ummm....maybe you guys go to lunch first. I'm gonna go somewhere." The others suspect her but then don't wanna mention anything to her, just walk away.

Walking through the corridor towards him, Y/n can feel the gaze of the girls around. They seems to admire the handsome senior, but they're scared at the same time since y/n is the first and only who bravely approaches him to talk.
Now standing right beside him, Y/n, without any hesitation, speaks.
"H...hi sunbaenim. Umm...Y...you're very handsome. W...what did you eat to be handsome like that?" Right after she finishes the sentence, the girls in the corridor turns to them with a shock-but-admiration-look.

The senior turns to her, at this point, Y/n realizes that she created herself a second-hand embarrassment, quickly looks down. But opposite of what she thought that he'll mock or ignore her, he gently strokes her head like a little puppy.
"Thanks. You're the first person who said that to me"

This action of the older shocks the girls in the corridor.
"I'm Nishimura Riki. You can just call me Riki."

"I...I'm Y/n, Kang Y/n. Nice to meet you Riki sun...sunbaenim." She shyly greets Riki.

"Don't call me sunbaenim~!" He whines cutely, shocking y/n, "j...just call me oppa or Riki it's...it's more natural...please?"

"Nae!" Y/n nods, smiling cutely. Suddenly, seeing Lea afar, Y/n quickly bows goodbye to Riki then runs to her.

"Who's that, Y/nie?" She asks.

"Oh! Just a senior." She answers quickly then pulls Lea away.
Throughout Art class, Y/n couldn't focus due to keeps thinking about Riki. Why is he so nice to me? He's not like that to any other girls tho....questions keep running through her mind to the presence of Riki.

At lunch, when the friends gather around at the bistro, Y/n keeps herself out of the conversation as much as possible in order to question herself about Riki. At this point, the image of Riki fills her mind. Until....
"Oh yeah Y/nie. You take dance right?" Y/n nods to Seo-Hee's question, "Lea told me about the senior you met at the water machine, he's the mentor of the dance class you're taking. He's very strict when it comes to dancing." At this point, Y/n starts to be scared of Riki. Oh my! Wonder why although the girls like him, they're also scared of him.

"Oh! Riki-sunbaenim right??" Edwin gasps then continues, "oh my gosh he's super strict at dancing. We know that you're pro at it. But your techniques might not be enough for him."

"Oh my...good luck." Lea wishes for their homie. Y/n just nods.

"Many other girls we know whose had a crush on him all said that they immediately disappointed him when they dance in front of him. Don't be shock cuz one of the expectations he looks in a lover is pro at dancing. Although you might be pro, again, like Edwin said, your techniques might not satisfy him enough." Jason explains, agreeing to his jagi.

"But guys! Y/nie can do it can't she? Let's hope everything will be alright for her" Lea claims, patting Y/n's back to encourage her. Y/n nod-bows to thanks her friends. She then sighs while looking into blank space.

Haizzz....what if...sunbaenim hates me immediately for my dancing? This makes me automatically scared of him. I hope he gives me mercy....