《 𝙾𝚗𝚎 》

Kang Y/n is an ordinary 18-years-old girl who just signed to Geum-Mi Arts University. Due to her extrovert and friendly personality, she steals a lot of hearts, which makes her made a lot of friends from her first day at the school. However, what the friends around her always question is the fact that she doesn't have a lover yet.
Seo-Hee, Lea and Y/n is so-called a chaotic, crackhead and funny yet friendly trio, which makes them one of the famous trios at school.

That day, school is dismissed since it's sports day. Since Lea and Seo-Hee signed up for the same set of sports, which is 'athletics & competitive sports' like soccer and basketball, they're not be able to be with her while the sports event is running. But then they meet again at break time. While the 3 are buying foods and drinks, Lea suddenly asks a question, making the other 2 startle.
"Y/nie. Why don't you like....get a boyfriend?"

"Well....I don't think I wanna date yet." She says, feeling a bit hesitate. Seo-Hee then pats her back to comfort.

"It's fine. Uni Love won't cost! We'll tryna find a boy for you ok? It also depends on your feelings as well." Y/n just nods.
They then walk back to their seats and enjoy their snacks and drinks while watching the others playing sports.

While watching the other students, Y/n's eyes collide a boy. He seems to be their senior as he looks older than them. He wears a black tank top while having a white tower wrapped around his neck. As the hot sun is shining down, he sweats, making him wipes his forehead with the tower. In Y/n's eyes, under the rays of the sun, he looks so hot and handsome. She can't take her eyes off him. She just wanna know his name!
'What's this feeling? It seems that there's a strong attraction coming from him. It's like I've fall for him. He's too perfect!' She admires him, ignoring what's happening around her until Seo-Hee slaps her on the arm.

"H...huh?!"

"What's wrong with you? Let's go to the bus. Our form class are going back first."

"I thought we're going at 1:20! It's only 12:55!" She cries while checking the black Apple Watch on her wrist.

"No, we're just going early." Explains Lea, "to buy more foods and drinks to take back to school. Since we're having an extended lunchtime, by then, the cafeteria will be fucking crowded so we're not going to eat lunch there."

"Yeah that's why we need snacks." Seo-Hee adds, "so we can sit at the Cafe Area outdoor later." Y/n finally gets her friends' intentions when they ask her to leave early and stands up to follow them.
After buying snacks and drinks, they walk back to the their seats in the audience and enjoy their delicious little meal. However, throughout the time there, y/n keeps staring at the senior boy in the fields, indifferent of what Lea and Seo-Hee are talking about.

"Oh yeah! Do you know the drama in our form class? Dude!! Edwin and him nearly got into a fight because he believed that Sara was cheating on him with that guy."

"Trueee!! I just heard it cuz I was absent. Sadly, I couldn't see the scene in person. Who? The senior?" Lea nods. When y/n heard the word 'senior', she starts to get shivers. Isn't that the cold-looking boy in the field.

"Class 3.7 A please head to bus 26 to go back to the campus!" The teacher announces. However, Y/n doesn't pay attention since she's busy staring at the boy in the fields. She snaps back to reality when Lea shakes her.

"Y/N!! Dude!!"

"H...huh?!"

"Let's go. It's time."

"O...ok." She answers quickly then leaves with them. When they reach the bus, they walk straight to the 5-seated row at the back, leaving space for 2 other boys, which are Edwin and Jason, lovers after Sara broke up with Edwin. After the break up and them becoming lovers Seo-Hee decides to add them to the group, making them a 5, with 3 girls and 2 boys.

"Hey bitches." Edwin greets sassily and girly.

"Wassup guys!" While Jason greets the girls in a definite and manly but friendly and cheerful way as they sit down with them.
As the bus is rolling its' wheels, heading back to school, the 4 start to gossip about some shit and drama that has been happening lately. Meanwhile, Y/n, who's sitting next to the window, just sits there and stares at the scenery outside.

She then startles when her eyes meet the senior boy on the bus next to theirs. He smiles and waves at her making her blush. His loving gaze speeds up her heart rate.
He then mouthes something to her. Through 12 years of experience, she could tell what he's trying to say to her. After figure it out, she blushes again. Harder than last time. He mouthes: see ya later baby girl. As his bus, bus 24, heads off first.

"YAH!! Y/NIE CAN YOU HEAR ME??" Lea, who's next to her, shouts into her ears while hitting her. At this point, Y/n is snapped back to reality and turns over to her friends.

"Y...yes?"

"You good?" Jason asks, she nods, "well....it doesn't seem like so. Are you like.....staring at something or....someone?"

"What Jason no!!!" She tries to defend herself. But the more she does so, the more the others ask.

"Be honest Y/nie." Edwin says, "and spill the tea. Who are you having a crush on?"
Having no other choice, she spills the tea to the others.

"A senior?" Jason is curious. After thinking twice, an idea suddenly rings in Seo-Hee's mind. Her next statement causes chills to others, especially Y/n.

"Do you guys know Riki-sunbaenim? Isn't he the only 'girl's-ideal-type-eater'? Like literally no one in our university, especially form group, like not like him?"

"Yeah. So what?" Lea asks.

"Do you guys think that.......Y/n likes him?"