《 𝚂𝚒𝚡 》

Next morning, Y/n's strength is back as she's fully recovered from the pain. She joyfully get changed; grabs her bag and skips downstairs.
"Someone's waking up on the right side of the bed" her mother chuckles.

"Yeah, cuz I'm fully recovered today!"

"That's good to hear!" Her mom says gladly while preparing breakfast, "eat breakfast now. I prepared your favorite dish" she then puts a bowl of cereal along with a plate of 2 bungeoppang as Y/n approaches the table and takes a seat.
When she notices, she's shock. Her mom knows what she's shock about and smiles.
"How's your mother's new hair?"

"It suits her very well"

"Aww thank you. Back then, everyone said I don't suit tomboy vibes at all. But now look~" she confidently flips her hair, making Y/n and her mom burst out laughing. The new family's life is fun, "anyways Y/nie, you should be heading to school now."

"Yeah. And meet...ummmm!!!" Her mom was about to spill the tea when her mother quickly covers her mouth.

"See ya later, sweetheart"

"Nae." She waves goodbye to her mom and mother then heads to school. What does mom about to say to me? Why are they acting weird? Never mind I'll just go to school for now. Maybe I was just thinking too much.
As soon as she steps into the main corridor, her eyes collide with Riki standing in front of the water machine. Quicker than the speed of light and indifferent of what the others will think of her, she runs to that direction and gives him a big hug. He's surprise at first, but then he hugs her back.

"Y/nie. You're healthy now. I'm so glad"

"Riki..." she says, feels like crying, "thank you so much about yesterday. You transferred your blood to save me. Thank you. I'm sorry about that. Because of me, you nearly die cuz the amount of blood you transferred....is not small!"

"Awww no problem."

"To thank you fully well cuz a big hug isn't enough..." She lets go of him and puts out a small brown paper bag, "here. Please take it."

"What is—oh my gosh!" He's shock when he sees what's inside, "h...how did you know I love bungeoppang?"

"Well...."

—————— flashback ——————
"A senior?" Jason is curious. After thinking twice, an idea suddenly rings in Seo-Hee's mind. Her next statement causes chills to others, especially Y/n.

"Do you guys know Riki-sunbaenim? Isn't he the only 'girl's-ideal-type-eater'? Like literally no one in our university, especially form group, like not like him?"

"Ahh! Riki-sunbaenim! One of my friends, who's a yr older than us, is also one of his friends. Apart from the fact that he LOVES bungeoppang like crazy! There's....nothing else special that he told me—" Edwin cries then pause since he's just receiving stares from the other 4.

"That does not necessarily, Eddy!" Seo-Hee claims.

"Yeah. So what?" Lea asks.

"Do you guys think that.......Y/n likes him?"
————————————————
She tells Riki how Edwin accidentally spills the tea that he loves bungeoppang.
"That's how I know."

"Ohhhh I see. Why thank you, Y/nie!" He then takes a small bite, "hmm! It's delicious!" He praises, making her blushes. Awwwwwww "well then, I'll go to media studies lecture now. See ya around."

"See ya. Wait!" She calls him back last minute before the bell rings, "I added the dance break like you told me to."

"That's good!" He smiles, "I'll check at dance class tomorrow. See ya!"

"Okiee byeee!!" She waves at him while walking to her art lecture. Why is Riki always lonely? He clearly has friends too. Maybe he just wanna spend the majority of his time alone? Hmphh....Wherever he is...I hope he's enjoying himself now and not lonely.

"Sorry Y/nie again"

"What now Eddy!" Y/n love-scolds Edwin as he's apologizing to her.

"Seo-Hee told me to help her with the design technology coursework so I have to go to her house. Also, sorry about leaving you the other day, when I heard from Riki-sunbaenim that you got stabbed 9 times, I felt really bad. But please deal with today and I promise I'll walk you home the other days." After listening to Edwin's emotional apology, Y/n finally allow him to go to Seo-Hee's and help her with Design Technology coursework. While she herself will walk alone home, "Gomawo chingu-Yah." He thanks her and runs away. He's honest cuz design technology students are having a coursework at the moment and Seo-Hee said it's due in 2 weeks. At least he's not trying to get me...

Y/n then walks out to the main stairs of the campus where Riki's waiting. She doesn't expect that to happen.
"R...Riki?! Why aren't you home yet?"

"I'm waiting for you. I wanna take you home cuz I'm scared that the creep will appear again and hurt you, worse, kill you this time so..." Y/n's touch by the request and happily walks out of the campus with him.
When they walk pass the food street, Y/n suddenly stops.

"Riki, can I buy us some drinks, please?" She begs him.

"Fine by me. But will your parents be ok with it?"

"Don't worry! My moms....I mean....parents won't mind!" Phewww I nearly spilt the tea to him. She then buys a cup of white coffee for herself and matcha macchiato for Riki.

"Thanks Y/nie" Riki gently strokes her hair as he thanks her.

"Oh yeah Riki. What about the dog ears that came out of your head that day?" Hearing that, Riki's behavior changes to a annoyed expression.

"Don't mention it. Let's go. It's late" is Riki willing not telling me about it. Well then I'll not tell him about me lesbian moms, not yet. Until he tells me. If we trust each other we shouldn't hide things from each other. But having no other choices, she has to deal with it since Riki seems to be closed about his top secrets.
"We're here. Goodnight, see ya tomorrow."

"Bye." She waves at him before she walks into the house.