《 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 》

That afternoon, Edwin and Y/n go home together since they're neighbors. Together, they walk to Geum-Mi Subway to go home. The train is crowded but pretty quiet. Although they're best friends, they don't speak a word to each other since Edwin is busy playing Free Fire when Y/n, exhausted after the dance practice, leans her head against Edwin's shoulder.
"Oh yeah, how was the dance practice?"

"Riki...sunbaenim praised me a lot. He even put a lot of expectations into me. He has a desire that if I win in D-3 of the competition-concert dance event, him and I will go on bigger stages to perform together." She said hopefully and happily.

"Woahhh congrats!" Edwin claps his hands, "not just because this is a great opportunity, also...." He then lowers his voice, "did you know that Riki sunbaenim never like this to others, especially girls, regardless how pro at dancing they are?

He only behaving like this when he truly loves someone..." this statement keeps repeating in Y/n's mind, making her blush. Little did they know, Riki also take the same train as them, indicating he's one of their neighbors. Also, throughout the journey home, Y/n keeps feeling uncomfortable. This is because she keep getting stared at by a creep in black, standing not very far away from them.

Luckily, with Edwin besides her, she feels safer.
Creeper, I won't give you mercy if you touch Y/nie. Thinks Riki as he's staring dangerously at the man.

"Sorry Y/nie, I think that you have to go home alone today." Apologizes Edwin after school the next day, "I have to go on a date with Jason. Sorry girl~~"

"Ahhhh okie." She answers, feeling a bit scared due to the stare she feel yesterday while on the train. Since Y/n is clever, she immediately sense the dangers, making her willing not to take the train alone home. But since Edwin says that, she has to accept.

After the train stops at her destination, she steps down and quickly makes her way home. The path she takes is dark as it's in the evening. When she looks at her phone, it's the 14th of February, Valentine's Day. Wonder why the male and female of my neighborhood are mostly out today. The street is not completely dead silence, there's still people standing on the pavements, chatting, etc., making the atmosphere less scary for her.

When she reaches the luxury park of the city, in the dark, the creep in black that was with her and Edwin on the train yesterday lurks, waiting for her to pass by. Slowly and quietly......he approaches her closer and closer.....
"ARGHHHHHHHH!!" All that is left is Y/n's horrible scream.

Meanwhile at the bistro of Geum-Mi Multi Arts University, stands Riki, waiting for his little puppy, Y/n.
What's taking her so long? He complains to himself while sipping his warm dark coffee. But the longer he waits, the more anxious he is. At one point, he even senses the dangers that will lurks at her anytime when she's alone. He immediately rushes to the park. And his predictions.....are right....

As soon as he reaches the park, a terrible scene slaps his eyes. Y/n, soaked in blood, lies in the ground. In front of her stands the creep on the train. Without hesitation, Riki rushes to the man and pushes him hardly to the ground.
"Riki...sunbaenim...." Y/n unconsciously and weakly calls his name before collapsing.

"Y/NIE!!" He runs to her, hugging her, she's soaked in blood. A large cut is seen on her left arm, blood come pouring out like a waterfall. She's losing A LOT OF BLOOD! He then turns to the man, staring at him dangerously and threateningly before beating him harshly.

"DON'T DARE TO TOUCH Y/NIE EVEN A FINGER NAIL!! ORELSE I'LL GIVE YOU NO MERCY!!" He shouts at him. Terrified, he backs off. The darkness of the park swallows him at last.

"Sun...sunbaenim..." hearing Y/n's weak voice, Riki immediately turns to her, "I'm losing a lot of blood....that bitch...he stabbed me....9 times...I...I don't think I can live any longer...."

"No! I'm not letting you die! Hang on, I'll take you to the hospital ok?" Probably due to passion and will, the dog ears appears on his head! Y/n sees, but keeps silence.
After that, he gives her a piggy back ride to the Geum-Mi Hospital.

"Sorry sir." The doctor says after checking on Y/n's condition, this rises the anxiousness in Riki. He doesn't wanna lose her, "she lost too much blood and the blood that is her type ran out due to the excess usage for the previous patient."

"Wh...what's her blood type?" He asks the doctor, tears start streaming down his cheeks.

"Her type is....B" he answers after checking the patient profile. What he requests the doctor after that shocks him.

No one knows what Riki told the doctor. All they know is Y/n then wakes up. That's strange. I should be dead! Being stabbed 9 times like that but I'm still alive—R...Riki?
She then turns over witnessing Riki leans on the patient's bedside. Sleeping.
"R...Riki." She calls him. He then slowly opens his eyes and looks at her.

"Y/nie. You're awake!"

"Why are you here? I know you carried me here but—"

"I transfer my blood to you." Y/n is shocked, she doesn't expect Riki to do this for her.

———————— flashback ————————
"Wh...what's her blood type?" He asks the doctor, sweat start streaming down his cheeks.

"Her type is....B" he answers after checking the patient profile. What he requests the doctor after that shocks him.

"I have the same blood type as her. So can you please allow me to transfer my blood to her?" Riki's willing not to let her die. At first, the doctor is hesitate. But seeing Riki's passion for Y/n, he agrees. The surgery goes as plan. With Riki's help, the blood is successfully transferred to Y/n's body.

He lovingly watches his blood flows through the tube to her, whispering 'Y/nie...you're NOT dying in my arms. I'm not letting it happen!'
—————————————————————
Y/n is touched by Riki's action for her.
"Thanks Riki, you're the light of my dark life!" She thanks him, making him blushes.

"T...That creep is probably scared now. Just take a nap ok? I'll be right here. Your condition is fine now so you can discharge from the hospital" he then pats her head, trying to put her to sleep.

Throughout the night, whenever she sleep-talks, or worse sleep-walks, he always there to comfort her.

It was 23:59 midnight. When Riki is on his phone, he hears Y/n's shout. Thankfully, the door is closed as well as sound-resistance, her shouts can't be heard from outside, therefore don't disturb other patients.
But what's special is that she's yelling his name!
"RIKI ANDWAEEE!!"

Hearing that, he quickly rushes to her to shake her awake.
"Y/nie! Wake up!" Y/n then jolts awake and breathes heavily, "what's wrong, girl?"

"I...I had a nightmare..."

"About me?"

"Yeah....you were killed in my dream. It was at the big concert you offer me to go yesterday remember? The lights on the ceiling....it falls down and crushes you!! I don't want it to happen!!!" Riki rubs the younger's back to calm her down.

"Hey, shhhh it's fine. It's only a nightmare right? It's not gonna happen. Don't worry and go back to sleep. I'll be here when you need me."

And with that, Y/n can sleep easily until the next morning.