《 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 》

"Gamsahabnida" Y/n and Riki bow politely to the nurse and the doctor before leaving the hospital.

"Y/nie. School hasn't started yet but I would say go home and rest cuz I feel like you're too weak to go to school." Riki suggests, only for her health, "I know your friends do Imma tell them that you'll be absent today."

"Nae" Y/n nods while holding her stomach, the part of the body that got stabbed 9 times yesterday. She then waves goodbye to Riki before walking home. Riki always checking on me like that. Is there something he wanna say? Also....the dog ear that came out from his head after he has beaten up the creep, is also something to consider....

Knowing that Riki will always worry and care for her now, she walks home to rest. What she doesn't wanna let Riki know is how her family situations, leading to their divorce with her mom marrying another woman, now known as her mother. Firstly and most importantly, she now has lesbian moms, secondly, the argument that happened nearly on a daily basis stressed her out a lot. Luckily, her mother always love her mom and Y/n herself, making the situation somewhat better. Even though she knows that Riki will understand and care for her, she's still afraid to tell him the truth.
"Y/nie! Oh my!" Her mother rushes out to give her a hug, "I heard that you got stabbed by a creep yesterday right? Your mom told me."

"Yes mother." She answers, feeling weak because of the stab yesterday, "the pain's still there"

"It's best for you to rest, honey." Her mom walks out from the kitchen, says. She nods happily but weakly while stepping upstairs, "oh yeah! You know that your mother is a tomboy right?" Y/n nods, "so Imma take her to the salon to change her hairstyle. A more tomboy hairstyle. We'll leave the house to you while we're out. Lock all the doors and don't open the door unless it's..." she then winks at Y/n.

"I get it!!!" Her mother bursts out laughing due to knowing what her mom meant by that but they're willing not to tell Y/n, "anyways we'll get going. Take good rest ok?"

"Nae~!" Y/n says cheerfully as she walks upstairs. Honestly, it doesn't matter that mom and mother are together as a married couple to raise me now, the importance is happiness is back to this family. Goodbye, brutal old man. My mom is happier with a woman! She claims to herself as she lies down. Hmmmm.... She thinks again what did mom meant by the wink earlier? Could it be.... A slight thought zips pass her mind, but then she just ignores it nah, I don't think so. For now, just sleep. She then closes her eyes....

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔘𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔩𝔡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara