《 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 》

Y/n has finished changing and steps out. Room 3D68....she searches the corridor for the correct room number. The closer she walks towards the room, the faster her heart beat. This heart beat is partially because she'll be meeting her crush, but also a sense of fear now that she knows that he's very strict when it comes to dancing.

"We know that you're pro at it. But your techniques might not be enough for him."
Remembering Edwin's words making her fear rises. Then, her fear reaches climax when she stands in front of the dance room. Riki, don't kill me ok? She prays then slowly push the door open, stepping in.

When she steps in, stares of the girls in the dance class. Then, whispers can be heard. 'Look! The new girl!' 'Is she the bold girl who has the courage to talk to the tsundere, Riki?' 'She looks like she's good at dancing but will she satisfies Riki? He's super strict when it comes to dancing especially' 'I hope she'll do well'

"Attention, please!" Riki gathers his 'students' as he steps into the practice room, he then announces, "the competition-concert event called 'Dancing On Fire' is coming soon. The first category that will be run D-1 of the show is solo dance. So I want y'all to prepare a song, it can Kpop, Pop, ballet or any other types. At the end of class, I'll see what y'all got so far during the lesson then give feedback. Off you go!"

A solo dance? That's the thing that I'm not really comfortable with! Otteokae!! This is because Y/n has never dance solo before. Back then, she only danced in a group. Even if she covers solo songs like LaLisa, On The Ground, Hush Rush, Smiley, etc. she always have backing dancers with her so that she won't feel alone while performing.

Y/n then looks into her phone while trying to find a suitable song. Ah geulae!! A song in her liked songs on Spotify as she's scrolling down. And with that, she practice hard during the hours of lesson time.

"Aight! How are y'all doing?" Riki asks everyone as he sees that the majority of them is ready to show him what they got. One by one, each student slowly walks in front of him and shows him their cover dances. Generally, it seems like the population of Kpop fans takes over a majority since most of them choose Kpop songs to dance to.
When it's Y/n's turn, Riki's eyes brighten as she steps forward in front of him.
"Y/nie, show me what you got please?"

"Nae" Y/n answers him then poses in her starting position. Just by looking at the starting pose, he knew for sure what song she'll perform. When the 2 seconds of the song is played, the whole room goes silent. This is because the song she's performing is Enhypen's song! Future Perfect (Pass The Mic)! The special thing is that she's performing it IN FRONT OF AN ENHYPEN MEMBER! More importantly, this song is SUPER HARD TO DANCE TO as it requires power like...A lot! The silence of hope that Riki will give Y/n mercy after he watched her perform.
Throughout the dance, whispers can be heard in the audience like "woah, Y/n is fearless!" "What the—she's unreal!!" "She's performing Pass The Mic IN FRONT OF AN ENHYPEN MEMBER??!! What the—that's so dangerous!!" "Y/nie slay!!"

"Gamsahabnida...." She bows as she finishes the performance powerfully. However, the fear is still maintain as she knows that Riki is strict about dancing. All she could do now is hoping that Riki won't 'kill' her while listening to his feedback.

"Y/nie." He calls her.

"N...nae?" She answers with a shaky voice, she doesn't know wether Riki will compliment or complain. Praise or criticize. But....just wait for it...

"The performance......is astonishing." At this point, she looks up, making direct eye contact with him and smiles.

"Gamsahabnida~" the audience also relief that he didn't 'kill' her with criticism that moment as they themselves also see the potential in her.

"I think that a dance break should be added to make the performance more complex and complete with not only the song itself. Other than that, I think you nailed it." He says, smiling gently.

"I'll do it. Gamsahabnida~" she bows again as she's walking to the sides, letting another student walks in to perform.

"Alright guys. I think we've come so far in preparing for D-1 of the show. Y'all did very well in doing so. Please remember my feedbacks. They're very useful for putting the best performance later on." Riki makes a final announcement before ending the class. After that, the students walks out but they don't forget to bow, thanking Riki.
After greeting Riki and thanking him, Y/n walks to the water machine to buy coca-cola. Due to practicing hard, her throat thirsts.

The moment will be ordinary if Riki is not there. After Y/n picks up the coca-cola can, she turns to walk away, at that very moment, her eyes meet Riki's. His sudden existence startles her.
"Ahhhh Riki~" she whines cutely, making him giggles, "you're like a ghost. Appearing and disappearing out of nowhere. One day, I'll die of a heart attack because of you~!"

"Sorry Y/nie" he apologizes, gently strokes her hair, "anyways, about the performance earlier. You're very brave of choosing Pass The Mic to dance in front of me you know that? But it's astonishing! You're actually very good!"

"Thanks sunbaenim sorry...Riki"

"You can be the 8th member of Enhypen" he then jokes, making her laugh shyly.

"Ahhhh~ you're over complimenting. I'm only an Engene and Enhypen is the best with 7." He smiles too.

"But really, You got so much potential. I see it inside you. I know that you can perform on bigger stages than our school's auditorium in special celebrations. After D-3 of the show, also the finale, the best choice will go on a bigger stage to put on a larger and more exciting performances."

"Sounds fun!"

Riki nods then requests, "So....would you like to take that opportunity with me?" Y/n is over the moon by the request, happily nods.