《 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 》

That after school, Y/n stays back at school to practice her performance.
"Why tho? You wanna impress Riki sunbaemim that much?" Lea asks her.

"Not that, I just wanna win the competition to take this valuable opportunity to perform with him."

"Wait that's the prize??" Seo-Hee is shocked after hearing that. Y/n shakes her head then explains to them.

"No, the prize is a Kpop album of your choice but Riki just like...how to say it....sees the potential in me, that's why he wanna take this offer with me."

"Woahhh lucky!!" Seo-Hee cries while hugging Y/n, "but Y/nie, you need rest too. It's no good staying up too late just to practice. That's overworking."

"Seo-Hee's right, girl." They try to convince Y/n but fails, seeing her ambition to win, they just let her be, "fine. But get rest ok? Also, why are you avoiding Riki sunbaenim?" Lea asks but it seems like Y/n doesn't wanna talk about it now.

"Well...just...privacy problems?" She answers quickly then shoos her friends outside.

"Alright then, see ya tomorrow." Edwin waves goodbye to her and walks out with the others. However, when they're walking pass the water machine, they didn't know a dark figure hiding behind there, listening to their conversation. That figure slowly approaches the practice room, where Y/n's practicing, watching her and gently smiles.

"Ok..." she whispers as if she's filming a dance ASMR, "Enhypen's...Future Perfect....Pass The Mic. Let's gaur!!" She switches the Bluetooth speaker on then gets into her starting position. Even though it's only a practice, she still puts full power into the dance.
You stay...still? You stay? You stay?

She ends the dance powerfully; does her ending fairy; then collapses to the ground, fainted completely. Seeing that and panic, the figure bursts into the room. That's no other than Riki!
"Y/NIE!! ARE YOU OK??" He grabs her while feeling her forehead to see if she's sick of exhaustion or not.

"Riki...." In her dreamless sleep, she mutters, "Riki.....I....I..."

"Y/nie." Riki strokes her hair gently, "you good?" Y/n seems to feel Riki's presence, slowly opens her eyes and finds her head rests on his thighs while herself laying in the bench of the practice room. What's special is his dog ears grow out of his head again, "oh. You're awake."

"I knew I wasn't insane." Y/n says, sitting up, "I really fainted previously but I didn't expect you to be here you know? And about the dog ears...I know it's real."

"AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY ABOUT IT?" He shouts, startling her, "I AM WEIRD DUE TO THESE EARS OK?! THAT'S WHY ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE NOW EX FRIENDS!!!" Seeing her eyes become teary, he lowers his voice.

"Sunbaenim." Y/n calls him with a shaky voice. Hearing that, Riki knows that she wants a distant due to himself shouting at her suddenly when she doesn't even say anything yet, "I didn't even have any signs of criticizing or mocking it." She says coldly while standing up, "I was gonna say that it looks cute on you and asking you why are people avoiding you because of it?"

"My apologies, Y/nie. I didn't hear you out." Y/n smiles again while sitting down besides him, "are you hungry? We can eat something." He asks while patting her head like a little puppy.

"Sure! I know a place..." she says midway then stands up, pulling Riki with her. Before leaving the practice room, they never forgot to turn led the lights and speaker. They search the streets until they reach a restaurant.

"Oh! Haidilao Hotpot! I always wanna go here but Konon-noona and Sola-chan don't wanna that's why...." She looks at him, smiling cutely.

"Well I'll be the one who does that. What are you waiting for? Let's go!" She walks in enthusiastically, making Riki chuckles while following her. They then enjoy the dinner together. Looking at her enjoying her food while non-stop praising how good the food is making Riki chuckles again. Awwwww she's surely my little puppy.
"Riki" he's snapped back to reality when Y/n calls his name.

"H...huh?!"

"Are you not eating?"

"Oh! Sure! I'm eating"
She nods then continue eating. Then, spotting a piece of seaweed on Riki's cheek, she immediately leans forward to brush it off him, making him blush resulting in his dog ears growing out of his head! Panic, since they're in the public, Y/n immediately gives him the hat to cover his head.

"Gomawo" he thanks her [gomawo means thank you in korean, informal, we use it to your friends or ppl who are younger than you], still blushing slightly.

After finished eating, they decide to hang out at the mall nearby. When they're walking around, Y/n notices a photobooth machine, she then tugs Riki's shirt while pointing to the machine.
"Riki, can we take photos?"

"Seems cool, let's do it then" they step into the machine to take memorable photos together.

"Oh? Your favorite color is black?" Riki nods, "mine too!" Y/n cries while showing the photobooth bookmark to him, he just smiles.

They walk out of the mall, to Y/n's house with hands filled with souvenirs and 2 photobooth bookmark they take at the photo machine. When they reach the front door, Y/n tries to reach for the house key.
"Lemme help" Riki takes the bags from Y/n's hands for her to take the house key more easily, what a galant person.

"Th...thank you" she thanks him while opening the door. When they were half a step in, a voice is heard.

"Lookey here! Y/nie has a boy with her!" It's her mom, "I knew it"

"Hi there" her mother steps out from the kitchen, greets them while hugging the mom. Seeing this, Y/n quickly greets.

"Hi mom and mother, we just hangout at the mall nearby, this is Riki, my friend also my senior it's really nice for him to meet you both were gotta go upstairs now." She's like rapping. Then, quicker than the flash, she pulls Riki upstairs.