『 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 』

Next morning, Riki sits at the stairs, waiting for Y/n to return her hat. Just then, Lea suddenly walks pass.
"Lea!" He calls her.

"Oh! R...Riki sunbaenim. Hello!" She stutters as she's quite scared of him, "wassup"

"Can you do me a favor please?" He takes off the hat, "well...it's just that—" Lea cuts him off.

"Wait...IS THAT HER HAT?? I KNEW IT YIU GUYS WILL BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" She screeches, grabbing the attention of the students in the hallway. Feeling the gazes and hearing whispers, Riki quickly claims.

"Don't even read into it."

That afternoon, Riki signed the permission to give his dance class a day off today since he has work to do. And that 'work' is meeting Y/n. It seems like he has fallen for her.
"Wait I thought—" Y/n questions herself while stepping out.

"Y/nie!" Riki puts his phone down right away to greet her.

"Riki!" She's shocked seeing him here, "I thought you said you have work to do."

"Yeah. And that kind of work is being with you." Y/n blushes to the words of the older, "so....would you mind if I take you home?"

"No I won't! Let's go!" She runs to him, clings to his arm then pulls him away. When they reaches her house, just when she was about to leave, Riki calls her back.

"A...are you free now?" She nods, "so...there's a trendy song called kawaikutegomen—"

"You know that song??? I love it!! Let's listen to it together! I know the dance, I'll teach you. C'mon!" Riki steps inside with Y/n. They both go into Y/n's room to hangout since they both don't wanna go outside at the moment.

"How about a movie first? I love horror."

"Oh! Same!! Let's watch IT" she requests.

"Sure! Chapter 1 or 2?"

After thinking twice, cuz she enjoys watching both chapter 1 and 2 so it's pretty hard for her to decide on 1, Y/n finally decides, "let's watch chapter 1"

"Sure! Anything you want" they then turn on TV and search for the movie. Throughout the movie, no one says anything. The only thing that is left is the scary sounds of the movie. Suddenly....

"Riki. Who's your favorite character?" Y/n suddenly asks, startling Riki.

"Oh kkamjjakya!! Ahhhh~Y/nie we're in the middle of a scary scene~!" He whines, making her laughs while apologizing, "hmmm my favorite character? I would say Bill Denbrough cuz he's a good leader. That's top 1. Top 2 is Richie Tozier cuz his sense of humor is totally my type. Yeah I only like those 2" [kkamjjakya means you scared/startled me in korean]

"Only 2?" He nods.

"You?"

"Oh. Ummm I would say Stanley Uris cuz he's really calm and mature. Also handsome, obviously." They continue the movie until the end, "Woahh...." They both give the movie a round of applause, "the ending is sad but hopeful but overall it's cool and meaningful!"

"That's true!" Riki agrees, "should we do something else?"

"Hmmmm...oh! How about a random dance? Kpop random dance!" Riki seems to agree with her, so they then put on a random dance video on YouTube and start the challenge. Throughout the random dance challenge, they both nail down almost every choreography of the Kpop songs played. Then, the bridge of Given-Taken is played.

That blood heureuneun pi
Red blood
Neol hyanghan nae sonkkeuteun bulgeunbiche muldeureoman ga

Due to spinning too much on that part, Y/n accidentally bump into Riki, causing both of them to fall down, with her falling onto him.
"Sorry Riki" she quickly sits up, backing away from him, "are you ok—y...your ears!"

"You know?" He suddenly confesses, "the reason why my dog ears grow...is when I flutter or blush in front of my crush or when I'm with my girl." He pulls her closer to him, "Y/nie...from the first day of dance class....I have to admit...that I fell for you since then....will you.....will you be my girl?"
Y/n doesn't know what to say. She's overwhelmed with joy, and cheerfully she nods. Riki gently smiles then leans forward to give his girl a kiss onto her sweet lips.

"I...I'm glad that you don't...don't hate me cuz all this time...I thought you were..." Y/n then approaches her bed, sits down and starts to burst into tears. Seeing that, Riki approaches her to hug her.

"Don't say dumb things like that?!" He love-scolds her, "I have been like that because I'm hiding my romantic feelings towards you. I'm scared that you'll reject me if I confess then so...." He then rubs her arm gently to comfort her while giving them both a moment of silence.
I guess I was just hiding, waiting for you, Y/nie....

"The winner of the final round. Is it gonna Y/n or is it gonna be Julia? Let the results announce now!" The MC excitedly announces as Y/n and Julia, her ex-best friend in primary but her worst enemy and competitor now, step onto the stage after the dance battle.

"The winner of this year's dance contest....who will win a Kpop album...is....." the crowd goes silence. Tension is rising. "Congratulations....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"KANG..." the audience's heart skip a beat since 'Kang' is both Y/n's and Julia's surname. Who will it be? Whispers can be heard in the crowd...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N!!" Hearing her name called, Y/n burst into tears while collapsing to her knees. The tears of joy, she couldn't believe it! The crowd cheers loudly for her triumph with her best friends and Riki cheering the loudest.

"So Y/nie, what album would you like?" Asks the MC, "there are plenty to choose from. Feel free"

"I would like....Border: Carnival up version" the crowd cheers loudly again as the representative steps onto stage to hand her the gift. And it's no other than.....Riki!!

"Here you go my girl" he says lovingly as he hands her the album. At this point, fangirling and fanboying screams can be heard. Riki then steps closer to her, as though for a kiss, but pauses seeing Konon and Sola from afar. However, regardless of everything, he leans forward and gives her a deep kiss in the cheers of everyone.

"I think aniki really loves Y/n unnie." Cries Sola happily.

"Sure thing." Konon nods, smiling.