《 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 》

Last night...it feels so unreal. I'm pretty sure it was dog's ears that came out from his head! I have so many questions to ask him. Although I don't think he's willing to answer those questions. But....who knows.... Y/n puts her phone to charge then falls asleep.

Since Riki's parents sadly pass away due to a terrorism 5 years ago, Konon, the oldest sibling, 'carry' her younger siblings, Riki and Misola, on her back. That evening, Riki couldn't get over the fact that Y/n knows about his ears.
"Riki-kun. Let's eat Udon. RIKI-KUN!!" Konon calls Riki. Due to being too busy thinking about the incident, he seems zoning out.

"Let's just eat, ane. Aniki can eat alone later." Sola tugs Konon's arm to the table. [ane means older sis while aniki means older bro in Japanese]

"We have to eat together. Riki-kun, how come Sola-chan could control her ears whereas you can't? Even I can. You know?" Through these words of Konon, we also know a dark truth untold of the Nishimura siblings, which only Y/n knows due to suspicion. Back then, their mother used to accidentally disobey a spiritual law, making the karma curse that they'll have to face. This curse is then apply to her children: Konon, Riki and Misola. It's said that depends on each weaknesses of each siblings, they'll have an animal ear grow out from their head due to the dent from it. Konon owns the ear of the lion due to her stubbornness; while Misola owns the ear of the fox due to her mischievousness. However, as for Riki, it's unclear why his dog ears grow out of his head.

"Nah it's fine." Riki coldly answers as he stands up; walks to the table; picks up the Udon box then walks back to his room. Before leaving, he turns to Konon and Sola, "Maybe Sola-chan and ane eat Udon, I wanna enjoy it alone cuz I have problems to think about."

"What's wrong with him?" Konon watches Riki as he's walking upstairs, but Sola just nods.

"I think it's about his friendship with Y/n unnie, one of his junior as well as his friend. They seem to be hiding things from each other or something nowadays."

"That lil girl is cute. But then our secret should be untold no matter what."

That evening, after enjoying his Udon, Riki lays down onto his bed and covers his eyes with his arm, resting while thinking about Y/n. How come she knows about my secret? Or it's just a suspicion...maybe I was just thinking too much. Pretty sure that she said 'my moms' when she talks about her family. Is there an untold secret that she has too? Let's exchange truths, Y/nie. Due to the trust we have for each other. But this is not the right time...not yet....

From that moment on, due to awkwardness since they both have suspicions about each others' untold secret, even though they trust each other, they start to avoid each other more. Y/n also decides to skip Riki's dance classes but still practice hard for the competition every after school in the dance studio.